BFP

mrskcbrown

Wife & mom of 3
Reaction score
I got my BFP today! The only symptom I had was sore boobies! I wasn't even sure if I was pregnant. It's still early so I've asked God to please let my baby arrive at term healthy! This is baby number 3. I have a 13 year old and 3 year old. I used vitex this cycle and bam, BFP! I swear by it now.
I'm excited. Waiting for 12 weeks before we make a huge announcement. So hurry up OCT!

CONGRATS!

I just started taking Vitex (nature's way brand) about a wk ago in hopes to regulate my cycle, and ultimately get a BFP soon! Any tips?

CONGRATS!

I just started taking Vitex (nature's way brand) about a wk ago in hopes to regulate my cycle, and ultimately get a BFP soon! Any tips?

I only took two per day and I used the Solaray brand. I got my cycle about 7 days after starting it and ultimately it made me ovulate. I have PCOS and so I researched to see what the success was on Vitex and it was all pretty positive. Ive take clomid and metformin before and none of those prescription drugs worked for me. I didnt even test for ovulation, we just :sex: two-three days a week and it happened. Have you gotten a cycle with it as of yet? Im praying for you!:hugs:

Congrats! H&H 9 months to you!

Thanks ladies! You are all far too kind. Im praying for you all!:flower:

Congrats hun! I too started vitex this cycle but bfn 12dpo just wandering did you take it from cd1 up until ovulation? & how much mines 1000mg. I have regular cycles but taking it as an alternative to clomid thanks in advice for tips/advice x

Congrats hun! I too started vitex this cycle but bfn 12dpo just wandering did you take it from cd1 up until ovulation? & how much mines 1000mg. I have regular cycles but taking it as an alternative to clomid thanks in advice for tips/advice x

Hi! I have been taking it from CD1 and still now although I forgot two days so far!!:cry: Im not sure of the milligrams but I took only two tablets every night before bed. I used the kind by Solaray. My cycles are irregular from PCOS so it did make my cycle regular. I only took it this cycle. Im not sure how vitex works if you are already regular. Wishing you blessings!!

Thanks all!!! Enjoying this journey of pregnancy. Huge blessing.

Mrsbrown!!!!! Congrats! I remember you from a while ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->