BFP,,,,,,

moonlady12

mum to 5 wonderful kids
Reaction score
Photo-0270.jpg after 2 yrs of trying and resigning to fact i wasnt gonna get pregnant as nearing 40 i havve been unwell the last week with an ear infection,but for some reason last night did a pregnancy test and it came out positive is only an ic so did one again when woke at 3.30 this morning and again at 8 and they all have that marvollous pink line,partner doesnt want to accept till further proof ie doctors confirmed but after doing tests for 2 yrs and four kids i know when iam pregnant or not,it maybe early but is one hell of a christmas pressie,and the reason i feel i got pregnant me and partner had been on a diet lol

:cloud9: baby dust to all

Congratulations!! If you want to tell family earlier it could be ideal to mention it at Christmas! My husband didn't want to believe the cheapy test, so made me take a Clear Blue to be sure, but obviously it was the same result :)

Congratulations!! If you want to tell family earlier it could be ideal to mention it at Christmas! My husband didn't want to believe the cheapy test, so made me take a Clear Blue to be sure, but obviously it was the same result :)

yep i had to go get a frer he happy now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->