BFP!

LAR83

Reaction score
Got a BFP with an at home pregnancy test on March 11th. Then got BFPs with two urine tests at the doctor's office on March 12th. The first day of my last period was February 15th, and the only time we had sex this cycle was on February 27th, so it is still extremely early! I am not even late for my period yet. I have never been pregnant before and am nervous. I realllllly hope this lasts and is a healthy pregnancy but I feel scared to hope.

Attachments

• 20180312_200001.jpg
    20180312_200001.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 27
Congrats! Hoping it's a sticky bean and wishing you happy and healthy 9 months :)

I'm in exactly the same boat as you LAR83. First day if last period was also Feb 15th, got my first positive on the 12th, and have peed on sticks many times since. I haven't informed the doctor yet, because it didn't really feel real, and would only put me at 3 weeks and 6 days now!! Fx we both have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

How exciting!! Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

Thanks everyone! I will probably get blood test results today so I am anxious to see if things look good so far. Zoboe.. it is nice to know someone in the same boat! Have you decided when you are going to contact your doctor? I totally get the denial thing... I am still questioning if and how this is happening. I hope we both have a healthy 9 months too! I would love to keep in touch.

Went online to book an appointment today, usually have to wait a couple of weeks for an appointment, but managed to get one for this afternoon! Not sure what they will do or say, have to say my doctor is not the best on earth, but here's to hoping!! ...good luck for blood test results!

Doctor was pretty useless, didn't really tell me anything, but has now given me midwife info so I guess that's a start!

Thanks Bevz!

Zo... Did he take a blood test or anything?

Nope, took blood pressure and heart rate, that was it ...asked if I was taking folic acid, I did just realised he didn't even ask about alcohol or drugs...that's pretty bad! (I don't drink, and I'm not a druggie, so its all good) hopefully midwife will be a tad more informative!

OMGGGG Congrats Lar!
I remember you from earlier posts when we were both having IUIs
This is so exciting, especially after all the IUIs and medicated cycles!!!!
Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months. Will you start a pregnancy journal? Would love to follow xxx

Thanks Hope! I remember! CONGRATS on your pregnancy too! I have a TTC journal... haven't switched over yet. Do you have one? How is your pregnancy going?

I dont have a journal, but pregnancy is going well! I eventually opted for IVF/FET and got my first ever BFP.
Im so pumped for you for getting a natural BFP. How are you feeling? Have you gone for betas yet?

Thanks Hope! I remember! CONGRATS on your pregnancy too! I have a TTC journal... haven't switched over yet. Do you have one? How is your pregnancy going?

Glad to hear your pregnancy is going well. So happy for you too! What are betas?

Congratulations Lar! :happydance:

Zoboe - in the uk a midwife handles all our care so the GP's only job is to refer you on, although some practices you refer yourself. We aren't given betas or anything as standard either xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->