Bfp !!

Mommy2be20

Mom to Lyla & CJ <3
Reaction score
Four months after getting off depo and gyno telling me my chances of becoming pregnant are slim due to endometriosis...... five days late and a ++ !!!! :happydance:

Four months after getting off depo and gyno telling me my chances of becoming pregnant are slim due to endometriosis...... five days late and a ++ !!!! :happydance:

congratulations! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

there is hope for some of us that have been on depo! can i ask a question, did your cycles go back to normal straight away?

xx

Congrats! wow 4 months after depo. Took us year and a half. Hope you have a H&H 9 months! x

Congrats hun.

I just got my BFP too can't believe it. hope we both have a H&H 9 months.

Just goes to show doctors don't know everything.xxx

congratulations! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

there is hope for some of us that have been on depo! can i ask a question, did your cycles go back to normal straight away?

xx[/QUOTE]

There absolutely is hope, do not give up !
My cycle took two months to get back on track, although I think I was extremely lucky, I've heard it can take years. Either way, keep trying, it's a nice surprise when you get that bfp, especially when you're not expecting it ! Baby dust to you :flower:

Congratulations, wishing you a sticky one!

Congratulations!!

you are very blessed - it took me well over a year to get my cycle right after depo

I regret to announce that my pregnancy was ectopic :(
I had emergency surgery Saturday Mar 20th, I was 6w 2d, growing a healthy baby with a strong heartbeat, snug as a bug in my fallopian tube.
Now it's time to stay strong, get all healed up and have fun trying again. Everything happens for a reason !
I may only have one tube now, but one is all you need, looking at the positive side.
Any of you ladies having problems right now after depo or just in general, keep trying, that positive changes your life completely, you'll never be the same person again !
I wish everyone the absolute best :D &#9829;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"