BFP

msmissa

Mommy of 1 & expecting
Reaction score
Thank you for all of the support ladies! I finally got around to testing, my hubby was finally home, and it was positive. Next step, doctor's office! :cloud9:

Again, thank you, ladies.

Congratulations hun!!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

heres to a happy & healthy 9 months!!

Lianne xx

well done hun but i thought you were not allowed to post bfp's on this thread according to wobbles

well done hun but i thought you were not allowed to post bfp's on this thread according to wobbles

Congrats and I agree. Unless it's a thread that is already started. There is a BFP announcement section below. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Yeah I found that out right after i posted, so my apologies lol

Well I'm not gonna yell at you LOL, babies are a blessing and I'm happy for anyone who gets their :bfp:

congrats I love to see stories like this. You forgot to do a happy dance so I will do it for you.:happydance:

yeah we all happy fpr ya hun honest its a great thing getting that bfp :happydance:

i am 15+5 weeks myself with my 3rd child (also suffered 2 miscarriages)so i know exactly how you feel.

go on do you celebrating huni you earned it :flower:

just thought i would point it out to you before someone was rude but you already know i guess.

anyway welcome to the club :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

No one was rude. Some women in TTC are just sensitive about it and we were trying to respect them.

aw ladies i never said anyone was rude lol i just meant that someone MIGHT be rude i didn't point any fingers.

i personally think its a great idea to post ur :bfp: because at the end of the day the people in ttc have been there with you on your journey so its only right that they should be informed of your happy news x

anyway sorry if i worded my post wrong it was not intended to get anyone on the defencive :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->