BFP

Spice I can see you weren't saying anyone had been rude, just that they might be :D

Anyway I agree with the other girls, if you're having a bad day it's upsetting to see others getting bfps when you haven't... I know in a perfect world there would be no jealous feelings and we'd all be happy for each other, but TTC is hard, and sometimes it's just difficult to see bfps.. Esp if you're struggling and someone gets their bfp very easily. It's insensitive to not consider others feelings.

I'm not having a go at the poster of this thread, obviously she didn't know. But there is a dedicated section for BFPs for a reason and I think BFP announcements should only be posted there...

:D

x x x

aw ladies i never said anyone was rude lol i just meant that someone MIGHT be rude i didn't point any fingers.

i personally think its a great idea to post ur :bfp: because at the end of the day the people in ttc have been there with you on your journey so its only right that they should be informed of your happy news x

anyway sorry if i worded my post wrong it was not intended to get anyone on the defencive :dohh:

Op no worries, I don't see what the big deal is. If you have been on this forum a while with your juorney to get pregnant it is only normal for u to update us..Also to possibly share your methods of conception to help others who are TTC. I see many people announce miscarriages in this section and why is that allowed? sometimes I get queezy reading about countless miscarriages and I feel like it draws negativity to me and even makes me feel sad. I dont mean to sound insensitive to those who have had a miscarriage but I like to focus on the positive, sometimes the title does not even say that. In all fairness the rules on the forum sheould be just as strict about people announcing miscarriages.

Op no worries, I don't see what the big deal is. If you have been on this forum a while with your juorney to get pregnant it is only normal for u to update us..Also to possibly share your methods of conception to help others who are TTC. I see many people announce miscarriages in this section and why is that allowed? sometimes I get queezy reading about countless miscarriages and I feel like it draws negativity to me and even makes me feel sad. I dont mean to sound insensitive to those who have had a miscarriage but I like to focus on the positive, sometimes the title does not even say that. In all fairness the rules on the forum sheould be just as strict about people announcing miscarriages.

Yes, and people can update everyone else. And if everyone else wants to read the updates, they will go to the appropriate area and read the posts they feel like reading that day.

I am a bit shocked at your comments about miscarriages, I think it is extremely insensitive to say the least. How awful that someone elses loss makes you feel sad, I imagine its about a millionth of the sadness they feel....

Yes, and people can update everyone else. And if everyone else wants to read the updates, they will go to the appropriate area and read the posts they feel like reading that day.

I am a bit shocked at your comments about miscarriages, I think it is extremely insensitive to say the least. How awful that someone elses loss makes you feel sad, I imagine its about a millionth of the sadness they feel....

I have to agree with you, i take that to heart i lost my son at 23w6d his name was joshua and its not a negative it happened do you think that we wanted it to happen you may be lucky and never experiance the pain of losing a baby, but its nothing compared to what you read on a screen.

To the original poster congratulations hope you have a happy healthy nine months i know you did not mean any intention of stiring anything. I truley am happy for you i know how precious a baby is xxx :hugs:

I agree SBB, getting queezy about reading about miscarriages, think how queezy us ladies feel when we have a miscarriage...
i am quite shocked by ur post darkNlovely!

not sad as in looking down but sad that it brings me in a dark place, I know people that experienced this and each time it is mentioned by suprise it makes me want to cry and all my thoughts for that day is why does it have to happen to people. I am not being insensitive as it could happen to anyone. I am just caught off gard when it is mentioned in detail.

I don't think darkNlovely meant it that way.

I just think she meant that if we're not allowed to share our joy of a BFP because it may upset someone then maybe we shouldn't be allowed to share our sadness for the same reasons.

I've probably still not wording that well, but I understand where darkNlovely is coming from.

Personally I love seeing BFPs, sadly I don't like seeing miscarriages - although not because of the effect they have on me but on the person involved

Let's not ruin msmissa moment, this is her BFP thread

Congratulations msmissa :D

Thank you to all you ladies. I didn't mean to cause anything, so my apologies. It was completely accidental, as I am still sort of new to the site. I was just so excited after finally getting a positive result after trying and miscarrying a couple times. I reread the rules to help in the future hahaha. Good luck to all you ladies still TTC, and congrats to all who have already conceived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->