BFP!!!!!

golddust

Reaction score
I got my BFP!!! omg i cant believe it!! Had a faint line a few days ago, was very good and held off until this morning before testing again and there it was staring straight at me within seconds!! Im so so happy!!
The only symptom I had was a sharp pain in my left side just above my hip for a couple of days - nothing else whatsoever - honestly thought i was out this month.
Yay!!!

aw thanku everyone! Feel so lucky, my first lo is only 9 months old so this will be a challenge but a good one. Everyone has been lovely on these forums, thanku xx

Congratulations :) hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy x

congrats hun! whats ur due date? i found out im pregnant wednesday and im due 24th :)

congrats hun! whats ur due date? i found out im pregnant wednesday and im due 24th :)

Hi well when i put date of last period into due date calculater I get 24th too!! Have you been to doctors yet to confirm? Il prob give it a few weeks then go. Aw its so exciting! Congrats to you also!!

was ur last period the 18th july? if so thats mine too! haha! i havent confirmed yet! so excited eeeek :D

Congratulations on your :bfp:.

Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back