BH are stopping me in my tracks today

mommatoabeaut

Momma of 3
Reaction score
Jeeeez!!
I dont remember them being this strong with my first.
I have been on my feet all day having a crazy cleaning spree.
I had 1 a few hours ago that was uncomfy.
1 20mins ago that had me keeled over the kitchen counter.
and one around 8mins ago that made me sit straight down.

My livingrooms upside down because im scrubbing everything down. Doesnt look like anythings being put back in its place till these ease off.

Ohh sounds like you're overdoing it a little! Just be careful. Dont forget to have a little rest, put your feet up and have a cuppa :flower:

I had to, got myself a coffee and sprawled over the settee.

i think im having some major nesting lmao. everything in sight is being scrubbed down.

Not to worry you but don't they say if they start getting closer together and more intense then it could be early labor.:shrug:

I feel ya mrs iv been having 1 every hour today since 2pm and they freaking hurt! I thought I was already having bhs until these bad boys started lol xxx

I feel ya mrs iv been having 1 every hour today since 2pm and they freaking hurt! I thought I was already having bhs until these bad boys started lol xxx

Yeah! i dont remember them being like this with my first
i think my little lady was just screamin ' mommy mommy mommy you havent eaten yet..MOMMMYYY!'

Now ive had a 5 min sit down and something to eat theyve eased off :) I was getting 2-3 an hour, but i havent had one for an hour so i think food worked

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->