bi racial babies?

Autumntx

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you are having little mixed babies? My little one is half Caucasian, half Chinese:) Cant wait to see him/her!!!

Im scandinavian and oh is malaysian so a lil mixed prince on the way :)

Im scandinavian and oh is malaysian so a lil mixed prince on the way :)

Awe! Going to be very cute I'm sure!!! My 2 from a previous marriage are a quarter Vietnamese. They looked Asian as babies but they look more Hawaiian like now.

im white babys dad is pakistani, interesting to see what kinda colour he is when hes born xx

Yep! I am Caucasian (pasty-white with light brown hair and green eyes) and my OH is from Mexico (more Aztec blood than Spanish blood) so his skin is pretty light in the winter, but gets a beautful dark tan in the summer. We joke that we are having a vanilla and caramel striped baby!
We're having a boy and we can't wait to meet him :cloud9:

I have always loved mixed babies. Well....all babies:) I've known since I was a child that my babies would be mixed. I'm very fair with green hazel eyes, my husband is olive skinned but light with dark brown eyes and black hair. This will be the first non 100% Asian grandbaby on his side. Exciting!

Yup im Caucasian and DH is 100 percent Viet. So mixed babies for us too.

:happydance: YAY for Bao =). can you speak Vietnamese at all?

:happydance: YAY for Bao =). can you speak Vietnamese at all?

I use to know more when my babies were small and we were surrounded by their Viet family. I wish my kiddos knew more than they do. We all know a little:)

My little girl is going to be half White (from me - Ukrainian/French/etc..) and Half Filipino (my husband) :) So excited to see what features she gets from each of us! :)

Uhuh! I am white, blonde hair blue eyes and my fiancé is Aboriginal, beautiful dark hair skin and eyes:) can't wait to meet our baba!! I bet ur little one is going to be a little doll! How cute!

Our little bunkie will be a lovely mix of me and their daddy! I am white (German, Dutch, and Irish decent) and my handsome other half is African American. Congrats to all you ladies on your babies!!!

I'm asian (from Russia) brown eyes, dark hair , my husband is white (hazel eyes, light hair)
Can't wait to find out whose blood is "stronger".

im white and my Dh is mexican so yes they are very cutee babies. I have blonde hair and blue eyes so its a good mix lol

ME too..I am Caucasian and OH is Jamaican/Canadian! Excited to meet our little guy!

My little girl is going to be half White (from me - Ukrainian/French/etc..) and Half Filipino (my husband) :) So excited to see what features she gets from each of us! :)

My kids are half Filipino as well, as well as this new edition! I'm like vampire pale and my husband is full Asian (Filipino). My kids definitely look like their father more than me...

Let me find a pictures. My daughter definitely picked up more of the Asian features, but they both carry their father well. :D So cute! My kids are 6 and 8 already, so this 3rd will be a bit younger than them. LOL. It'll be neat to see this little one in December.

My daughter Kai (6).
https://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9895/kaijq.th.jpg

My son Ethan (8).
https://img708.imageshack.us/img708/4991/ethana.th.jpg

Oh My Goodness Green Glitter :) They are absolutely beautiful!! :)

Congrats! This is mine and my Husbands first - so i am def. excited to see how the asian features will be displayed! :) Yours have such wonderful color!! So adorable!

Hurray for December due dates! I think we are very close in times - as i will be 22 weeks on Sunday - and Due December 13!

My kids are half Filipino as well, as well as this new edition! I'm like vampire pale and my husband is full Asian (Filipino). My kids definitely look like their father more than me...

Let me find a pictures. My daughter definitely picked up more of the Asian features, but they both carry their father well. :D So cute! My kids are 6 and 8 already, so this 3rd will be a bit younger than them. LOL. It'll be neat to see this little one in December.

My daughter Kai (6).
https://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9895/kaijq.th.jpg

My son Ethan (8).
https://img708.imageshack.us/img708/4991/ethana.th.jpg

ur babies are beautiful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members