bi racial babies?

Yep! My children are half white (me)and half Iraqi (DH). They have def picked up some of the darker features and esp that olive skin that actually tans in the sun and not turns pink like mommy!

mine will be half turkish half english. have a feeling he/she is gonna get most of dad's features xx

Both me and OH are white, but he is from a greek background.

I have ghost white skin, thin brown hair and green eyes.
He had very dark skin, thick dark hair and blue eyes. He looks very 'greeky' too, lol!

So it'll be interesting to see who DD2 takes after :)

Im black and my husband is indian, so it will be interesting too see the contrast. I hope our baby gets his hair texture :) Cant wait!

This thread is really interesting! Me and OH are both white, but I love reading about threads like this :) x

I find it very interesting! Because Im very fair, medium blond naturally with green eyes and freckles and my OH is very tanned, black strong hair and dark brown eyes and strong features. Never know what our son will look like! :D

Not really mixed race as were both classed as White European, but I am English with north European heritage and my OH is From the Mediterranean, so he tans really well etc. The kids here are so dark because they spend all their summers at the beach lol. My daugter is pale, but she tans really easily. I assume our next baby will be the same

Yep! I'm white (fair skin, brown hair) and my OH is full Vietnamese... I'm definitely interested in seeing what our little guy/gal looks like! :D I love seeing pictures of other mixed babies, it's so interesting to see what features they get from each side... Tink, Bao is adorable!!

I am caucasian and my husband is Native American. Our 1st LO was born with a super tan, black hair, and dark brown eyes. He now has a nice year long olive tone (the darkness went away by month 3) but kept the black hair and dark brown eyes. Excited to see if the next one will be the same :)

Tink I didn't know you were expecting again another former march 2010 mum around Congrats Bao is so cutE

Ours will be 50% german (blonde and gray eyes) and 25% 25% spanish/colombian. My colombian in-law family all have those beautiful almond shaped eyes. I am rooting for a set of those. lol.

I'm white and my hubby is Brazilian, so I'm very excited to find out what our little princess is going to look like!

Wow! All these Bi-Racial babies are sounding so beautiful already! Congrats Everyone!!

I am white (Slovakian) and my husband is hispanic - Puerto Rican. This is going to be the first bi racial baby in the history for both families. We have both brown eyes and brown hair. I am just lighter (eyes, hair and skin).

We should all post pics of our little ones when they arrive!

I'm white and my OH is African American and Peruvian. So our little boy is going to be beautiful!

My baby girl is tri-racial. She is Caucasion, African American, And Iraqi-Arabic.
I am biracial My mother is Caucasion and my father is African American. My Husband is Iraqi Arabic. I wondered what our baby girl Layla would look like as well and here she is!!!!:cloud9:

Attachments

• 232323232%7Ffp43359%3Enu%3D3258%3E96%3B%3E53%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3555%3C25796324nu0mrj.jpg
    232323232%7Ffp43359%3Enu%3D3258%3E96%3B%3E53%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3555%3C25796324nu0mrj.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 44
  • layla pics 127.jpg
    layla pics 127.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 33
  • layla pics 129.jpg
    layla pics 129.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 31
My baby girl is tri-racial. She is Caucasion, African American, And Iraqi-Arabic.
I am biracial My mother is Caucasion and my father is African American. My Husband is Iraqi Arabic. I wondered what our baby girl Layla would look like as well and here she is!!!!:cloud9:

She's beautiful! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->