• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bicornuate uterus

kipkip

Reaction score
Been told I have one of these today on my 5w1d scan!

Anyone else got one?

I have a Unicornate uterus. Go to the Gestational Complications board. There is a uterine anomaly thread there which is very helpful and there are many BU ladies on there.

Yes hun I have a bicornuate uterus as well, not as scary as it can seem if you Google, so don't do that. Head on over to the uteriane anomoly thread, where we will answer any questions you have. I am 30 weeks 3 days and my pregnancy has been very smooth. I have gotten lots of ultrasound due to my anomoly so just think of it as a nice little perk. H&H nine months to you hun.

Check out bumps along the way or daily bumps on youtube, missy documented her whole pregnancy with a bicornuate uterus, she now has a 3 month old baby boy. One of the best pregnancy channels on youtube.

Check out bumps along the way or daily bumps on youtube, missy documented her whole pregnancy with a bicornuate uterus, she now has a 3 month old baby boy. One of the best pregnancy channels on youtube.

You beat me to it! ;) I was just about to recommend Bumps Along the Way!

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/user/BumpsAlongtheWayVlog?feature=g-subs-u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->