Big belly problems.

lisaalove

Reaction score
Feel free to rant with my about your belly problems!
Currently I am trying to paint my toes. Well the only way it was remotely possible was sitting in the butterfly position...
This whole pampering myself thing isn't quite going as easy as I envisioned it. :dohh::dohh: I have nail polish everywhere that it shouldn't be. :haha:

Haha! Just paint 'em messy and let the extra wash off in the shower :D I can't even imagine painting my toenails right now, I consider it a victory to keep them clipped.

My problem lately is that I have no idea how big I am. I don't know if it's because of the baby changing positions, or rapid growth in the last few weeks, or if I'm just slow on the uptake. I bumped into poor DH 3 times in a row yesterday. I thought it was hilarious, but he just rolled his eyes at me.

Yes! I waited till I was a couple weeks from DD and then paid for a pedicure. Been having hubby help shave my legs.

Having problems keeping my toddler on my lap, as belly is in the way (and sometimes painful), but he insists on sitting on MY lap instead of his daddy.

Keep bumping into things and people, too. Luckily not hard, but still.

I nearly knocked a small child down yesterday at work. I was walking through the school and he was in my tummy blind spot.

Well let's just say that there's more than one reason why I couldn't wear a bikini right now.... ��

I keep bumping into things with my belly, thinking I can squeeze past because I used to be able to and realizing it's impossible. Oh, and finding shirts to wear! I'm 6 ft. tall and now with this rapidly growing bump, many of my maternity shirts are too short to cover my torso. My wardrobe is a fraction of what it used to be!:dohh:

I have one pair of jeans and four sweaters that fit now, and that's it. And one of the sweaters is itchy. I have some other things that would probably still fit, but it's too cold to wear them. I'm in big big trouble if I outgrow the jeans!

Yes! I waited till I was a couple weeks from DD and then paid for a pedicure. Been having hubby help shave my legs.

Having problems keeping my toddler on my lap, as belly is in the way (and sometimes painful), but he insists on sitting on MY lap instead of his daddy.

Keep bumping into things and people, too. Luckily not hard, but still.

I did that with my first and for some reason I chose lime green, to this day I still can hear the nurses saying they liked my toes as I was sitting there pushing haha.
&& my son has been very cuddly as of late as well, insists on sitting in my lap and laying next to me on the couch (both becoming more difficult as I get bigger!)

I nearly knocked a small child down yesterday at work. I was walking through the school and he was in my tummy blind spot.

Hahaha I love that! Tummy blind spot.

With my daughter I didn't think I was that big...but well my parents took me out for lunch one day. I was probably around 37 or 38 weeks. Give or take one week. Well my mom loves to sit in booths and she sat in one and I looked at her saying I wont fit. Just no way. She didn't believe me. She made me sit down in the booth and I couldn't even get in. I ended up grabbing a chair and sitting at the edge of the booth instead. Thankfully it was in the corner but still X_X

Last pregnancy I got huuuuuge! I couldn't tie my shoes anymore. And my feet swelled so bad I ended up having to wear my husband's slip on shoes the last couple weeks! Embarrassing lol

I couldn't shave down there and used my husband's trimmer, sat down on the floor with a mirror, and cleaned up my mess down there hahaha

I totally had this problem the other day! I managed to do mine by sitting on the side of the bed and contorting myself to get my feet up on the bedside table 😉. DH did my feet last time when I got too big. I do however think that a pedicure should be a treat when I am a bit closer to my dd. The nurses had to remove my nail polish to prep me for forceps delivery last time and I felt bereft! I got my mum to bring nail polish to the hospital so I could paint my toenails again after I had DS. Feel naked without my toenails painted lol 😜

I totally had this problem the other day! I managed to do mine by sitting on the side of the bed and contorting myself to get my feet up on the bedside table 😉. DH did my feet last time when I got too big. I do however think that a pedicure should be a treat when I am a bit closer to my dd. The nurses had to remove my nail polish to prep me for forceps delivery last time and I felt bereft! I got my mum to bring nail polish to the hospital so I could paint my toenails again after I had DS. Feel naked without my toenails painted lol 😜

:shock::shock: why did they remove your nail varnish? Sorry if this is a silly question... :blush::shrug: I was guna book a pedi for 37/38 weeks.

My big belly problem is that im fed up of the rude comments it attracts.. Someone said they didn't recognise me today because I've turned in to such a fatty and got shorter... I retorted 'no, I'm pregnant and can't wear heels cos my feet are so fat... What's your excuse?' :growlmad:

Other then that I love my bumpette. Xx

:shock::shock: why did they remove your nail varnish? Sorry if this is a silly question... :blush::shrug: I was guna book a pedi for 37/38 weeks.

My big belly problem is that im fed up of the rude comments it attracts.. Someone said they didn't recognise me today because I've turned in to such a fatty and got shorter... I retorted 'no, I'm pregnant and can't wear heels cos my feet are so fat... What's your excuse?' :growlmad:

Peoples lack of filters astonishes me sometimes. I'm sorry someone was so rude to you.

I'm not sure what the procedure is for forcepts, but anytime I've had surgery they make you take off all nail polish and jewelry.

well I have:

burned my belly on the stove (not too bad, just a little owe!) :dohh:
had trouble tieing my shoes :haha:
have trouble wiping! :blush:
buming into people/things :wacko:
hard time rolling over in or getting out of bed :haha:

I swear I wasn't this big with DS1 or DS2 until full term! LOL I got 3 more months of growing lol

well I have:

burned my belly on the stove (not too bad, just a little owe!) :dohh:
had trouble tieing my shoes :haha:
have trouble wiping! :blush:
buming into people/things :wacko:
hard time rolling over in or getting out of bed :haha:

I swear I wasn't this big with DS1 or DS2 until full term! LOL I got 3 more months of growing lol

Ironically I have deffinately gotten my belly a little too close to the stove as well! Felt the heat and looked down realizing I had to back up. :wacko: I also wasn't this big this early with DS1. :( two and a half more months of growing for me as well so I understand d!!

I turned on the stove gas with my belly about a month ago. Good thing I smelled it before I blew the house up!

Peoples lack of filters astonishes me sometimes. I'm sorry someone was so rude to you.

I'm not sure what the procedure is for forcepts, but anytime I've had surgery they make you take off all nail polish and jewelry.

The reason for removing the nail varnish is because if your having surgery or a medical procedure, they like to use our nails as a good indicator for blood flow down the legs. I badly sprained my ankle and went to a and e to get it sorted and she took my nail varnish off then (on my big toe) and give it a good pinch to check the toe was a good pink colour.

Ps.....I often catch my bump on random things like kitchen cupboards, ironing board, backs of chairs when trying to squeeze thru spaces, generally anything which is at hip height, like a pp said I have knocked my son over a few times as he's only 17 months so stands in my bump blind spot waiting to be picked up but I havnt seen him .....ooooppppsss ;-) x

I'm currently experiencing the sensation of baby pushing down on my bladder with his head, and up in the ribs with the feet. Gotta love it. They definitely like to make their presence known! Add heartburn to the mix! Sigh!

Thank you Hun. :hugs: I was a bit shocked this time I have to admit... Gosh well it's handy to know about the varnish, I'd have never have known that and I'd rather be safer than sorry and avoid it.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->