Big belly problems.

I find the biggest pain is not being able to have a bath and be able to lie back and relax properly with the water covering my bump. No matter how deep I have it it sticks out and gets cold!

I find the biggest pain is not being able to have a bath and be able to lie back and relax properly with the water covering my bump. No matter how deep I have it it sticks out and gets cold!

This is the reason I just sit in the shower. Haha. Then the water just rains over you :thumbup:

I nearly knocked a small child down yesterday at work. I was walking through the school and he was in my tummy blind spot.

LOL tummy blind spot, that is hilarious! I will have to remember that as I am constantly brushing things or bumping into things with my tummy. Its like I used to judge if I could squeeze by a space by using my boobs as the guide but now my tummy is far past my boobs and I have no point of reference!!:haha:

Also, I frequently start my mother's dishwasher when I'm standing at her counter and my tummy bumps into it. So embarrassing. Thankfully she finds it hilarious :)

I guess cause I'm obese the tummy doesn't bother me too much. I also try to avoid mirrors! LOL. My friends surprised me at my baby shower though and got my bestest friend to fly up from Alabama to Virginia for my shower (I thought she wasn't coming) and of course they filmed the big surprise. When I saw it, I was like OMG that's what I look like from the side?!?

I think the thing that bugs me the most about my tummy is rolling over in the bed. Once I get in the bed and lay down on my right side, its like turning the Titanic trying to roll over to the other side. It takes time and lots of effort!

Another thing that bugs me is sitting at a computer desk. Its like so hard to get comfy and the corner of the desk is always sticking into the front of my belly and the baby always starts moving around and kicking when anything is resting on my tummy.

This! I have a flannel with me in the bath and place it over my bump periodically wetting it and getting it warm again lol! I cant wait until I can submerge myself in a lovely hot bath again and not have bits sticking out lol 😜

Another thing that bugs me is sitting at a computer desk. Its like so hard to get comfy and the corner of the desk is always sticking into the front of my belly and the baby always starts moving around and kicking when anything is resting on my tummy.

This one. I have been trying to sit at my desk all week and anytime I get close to proper position my little boy starts kicking and rolling up a storm and it hurts! Not just annoying but poke a bruise hurt. Our office chairs are really crappy so I have no idea how I am going to do it for 6 more weeks (we have 2 week holiday starting mid- next week!!!)

This one. I have been trying to sit at my desk all week and anytime I get close to proper position my little boy starts kicking and rolling up a storm and it hurts! Not just annoying but poke a bruise hurt. Our office chairs are really crappy so I have no idea how I am going to do it for 6 more weeks (we have 2 week holiday starting mid- next week!!!)

I hear ya! Luckily, my company lets us telework.... so, as of 1/27, I told them I wasn't coming into work anymore. I work from home 5 days a week now. I have an hour commute on a train with a bus ride too so I was just over it at that point. :) Still, at home it is a challenge with my desk and chair... at least now I can take my laptop and go lay in the bed if I want. :)

Not being able to buy anything in a shop without the cashier trying to have a 20 minute conversation with you "Ee you must be about to drop! When are you due? How long have you got left? Do you know what you're having? Have you picked a name?"
I get they're just making small talk & being polite, but seriously I've got stuff to do, cant cope with standing still for long periods of time and just want to get my items and leave!!! 😡 every single shop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->