Big bump

MrsJones1986

Reaction score
Hi all I am paranoid that I'm really huge for 25 weeks. People keep saying "you're gona have a big baby etc". I've put on almost 20lb and I'm feeling pretty fat. Having never been pregnant before I have no idea whether I'm big or small. I've just measured my waist and its 40inches at the biggest point 😁😩 I've attached a picture for you're opinions x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 89
I don't think you look huge at all. I remember my mil liked to tell me how big I was and how I was going to have a 9lb bruiser (DDd was 6lb14)

In reality I always measured spot on. You can measure the fundal height which is the distance roughly from your pubic hair line to your belly button. At 25 weeks you should measure 25 cms.

When I was pregnant with dd my midwife said sometimes people were bigger but it doesn't mean a bigger baby necessarily. .jjust more amniotic fluid or something like that.
Every person is different and I think you look great :)

Looks great to me. This is my 25 week bump, admittedly with number 2 but I certainly don't think it means you will have a big baby :)

Beautiful!

Attachments

• 20150722_075421-1.jpg
    20150722_075421-1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 9
I am 14 weeks now (my ticker is a few days wrong lol) and I have been told they can't believe I am starting to show and it is so early to show and must be a big baby. I wasn't completely flat before but not far off. I defo have a noticeable bump now and I can't breathe it in but I have only put on about 4/5 pounds so far. I do feel very fat though.

I don't think you look fat for 25 weeks at all and tbh no one really knows how far you are when you walk around so take pride in your bump and show it to the world.

Sure we will all miss them when they aren't here any more x

You don't look huge your bump looks perfect 😆😆😆😆

I've gained 20lb also X

Id say your bump is pretty much same size as mine and im 25 weeks also. I wouldnt worry, ive had a baby before and he was 6lb 13 so having a bigger bump doesnt necessarily mean youll have a big baby xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 13
I had a huge bump with DD, but always measured correct. Everyone told me I would have a huge baby and she was a very average 7lbs 4oz.

image.jpg

I think you look great. This was my bump at 25 weeks and I'm much bigger now. I'm having a growth scan on Monday. My youngest son was 8lb12oz at 38 weeks

I had a massive bump. My ds was 7lb 12 at 42 weeks so perfectly normal sized!

I think you look spot on for 25 weeks!! and looking very good too :)

You're not huge! You look lovely! I took this today at 17 weeks, it is twins tho! Xx

Attachments

• IMG_20150724_140533.jpg
    IMG_20150724_140533.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 2
Honestly, people just LOVE to tell pregnant women that their bump is big/tiny. I could go to the supermarket and on one side someone would tell me how big I was and on the other side someone would comment and say I had a tiny neat bump. Don't worry about it and don't listen to them. If they were concerned you'd be sent for growth scans.
And also, there's nothing wrong with 9lb bruiser babies 😜😂

Your bump looks great! You honestly do not look huge in the slightest and as previous posters have said, everyone has an opinion about whether we're too big or too small! I've had so many women say, "you don't even look pregnant" that one bothers me a lot but it really does just depend on what I wear, if I wear something that shows my bump off like maternity or something. Little more form fitting, it is completely obvious ;) and this is my 3rd! I think I look huge, I certainly feel it but I guess it's not the general consensus lol

Honestly, people just LOVE to tell pregnant women that their bump is big/tiny. I could go to the supermarket and on one side someone would tell me how big I was and on the other side someone would comment and say I had a tiny neat bump. Don't worry about it and don't listen to them. If they were concerned you'd be sent for growth scans.
And also, there's nothing wrong with 9lb bruiser babies 😜😂

Ha ha so true. I used to count the tiny vs huge comments and they'd normally be about equal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->