Big Fat Bloated Belly

Mamabel

Reaction score
Hi, 8 weeks post MC, and waiting for AF. Anyone else have a big fat bloated belly? It was my third baby, and at about 6 weeks, my belly muscles just gave up the fight, and I looked 4 months pregnant right away. MC'd at nine weeks, and now at 2 months later, my belly has no right to look so large. Pants still don't fit, scale is broken, feel like a big bloated whale right now. Trying to work out, buy I'm so slow (running) and trying to diet, but I'm so hungry!!! Still feeling pregnant from the belly-button down. Anyone else? Please share your misery with me!

None of my pants fit, and it's been 2 1/2 months. I've just been wearing my maternity pants! Of course, I intend to get pregnant again as soon as possible, so I have only been half way trying to lose the belly. And the maternity pants are so much more comfortable that any of my other pants ever were, so I'm enjoying them!

Big fat and bloated - couldn't have said it better. This was my 4th baby and after 2 c sections my stomach didn't even try to hold back. Hopefully we'll have a wonderful excuse again soon..

Right there with you girls. I caught a co-worker scrutinizing my belly the other day and wanted to tell him that no I wasn't preggo again (yet). MC happened just after it was leaked at work. :shrug:

I am so pleased it's not just me!! I had D&C 8 wks ago my second pregnancy but my clothes still feel tight and tummy still bloated. I have been exercising and eating healthily but it's not going. I was 9 wks when I miscarried. I'm just hoping we get a resason for the bloated tummy soon!! X

Glad im not the only one, I was 13 weeks when i lost max, so i had a bit of a bump, i have been eating healthy and all that stuff, but i look about 16 weeks pregnant lol, if i stick my tummy right out i could still pass as a pregnant woman :haha:

Im sooo glad i read this post..

I was preg with my second child, which died between 8 - 9 weeks, although i thought i was 12wks preg...

I had already bought maternity jeans, and my usual size 10's we way to tight.

Now almost 1 month later - i still cannot get bhack into my work trousers... and i still have a "gut"...

WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT?

I had maternity jeans and pants too! I was actually 16 weeks along, so I have been wearing maternity for several weeks already. My belly isn't nearly as big as it was when I was preg, but it is still noticeably there. Haha I bought some shirts with more room in the belly area to try to hide it a bit.

Thanks for your posts everyone. So glad to know I'm not alone. Hopefully some women will read this and tell us when they got their usual size back. I'm 4 pounds heavier than when I got pregnant, and really annoyed that my suits don't fit. I put my PJ's on the second I get in the door, and just go "Aaaaahhhh!"

For those farther along post MC, when can we have hope again? I don't mind gaining baby weight, but if I'm can't even be pregnant....I might as well be able to fit back into my own clothes. As if all of this weren't hard enough, I have to be uncomfortable at work (busting at the seams) all day. It's an outrage, that's what it is! Anyone share some hope with us?

Sorry i have no hope yet lol, i look about 17 weeks pregnant when i breathe out, and its proper rounded as well :(, i want this fake bump to go away i look in the mirror and think i should be 20 weeks pregnant with a bump like this, but insted i'm left with this awful bloat post mc and im not bloody pregnant :growlmad:

Sorry no hope here, i'm just not in the right frame of mind to lose weight. All my energy is spent TTC lol!

That said, i am treating myself to a Wii Fit in the hopes that a bit of exercise will do me some good.

Only just read this and I also got a great big bloated belly whilst waiting for that first af. You'll be pleased to know it went down a little bit afterwards BUT I'm still heavier than my pre-pregnancy weight and I had a tfmr (baby George) on 22nd March so its been ages now. I signed up to Weightwatchers last week and have lost 1.5lb so far. We're desperately ttc so hopefully I'll get that bfp very, very soon with the added bonus that I can stop dieting too! Lol xx

Me too! I've just stopped bleeding from my 3rd mc in under 7 months and I have such a bloated look about me, and spotty, and pale, and just blahhhhhh. no incentive to exercise or diet... I am as hungry as I was when pregnant (if not more so).... and so fed up that I don't seem to care I'm getting fatter and fatter. Ben and Jerry's are providing me with great comfort right now!

Also whereas once I used to be very regular, has anyone found that side of things have changed and they don't go as much. I'm guessing it's the hormones that have messed things up, but I don't think that's helping me feel any better, I'm sure that's why I'm getting what looks like boils on my neck/face. yikes!

well that felt better to have a whinge... thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->