Big Juicy Burger

Gems

Reaction score
Oh i feel so bad and guilty.... :blush:

Just been across to local burger van for my lunch and got a double cheese and bacon burger with onions and relish.
I could have eaten it all over again when i finished.

To make myself feel better im gonna pretend it was a craving and that i couldnt help myself and baby needed it.

Reckon it will work ?!?!? Hee hee :rofl:

Definately...Always put it down to cravings :rofl:

I want a big juicy burger now, but ill have to settle for soup....yum.....

Juicy burgers are sooooooooo the way forward!!! :):)

before I left for maternity i worked in a american style themed diner!! yummy burgers and lots of juicy chicken haha!!!

Yep babies cravings :)

Damm now I want a burger :rofl:

I'm veggie so now burger for me but since getting pregnant I think I've had BK fries 4 times. I don't normally ever eat fast food, the last time was McD fries in Japan when everywhere was shut 2 years ago!

Sounds scrummy! I've just devoured a giant sized, freshly baked sausage roll, from our local butcher. It was sooooo delish!! Yey for blaming these things on the baby!!!!!:happydance:

:rofl: My baby needs lots of stuff that my OB probably wouldn't approve of (like chocolate and ice cream :rofl:)

Hey, thanks for making my baby jealous. Now he wants a big fat juicy burger. What am I to do?

mmmm sounds good....

But I'm going to be a good girl :)

What baby wants baby gets. That's a good motto me thinks! lol
xx

My princess wanted a donor kebab last night so i treated her lol!!

She also likes sausage baguettes from the burger van all of a sudden, i dont normally eat those kind of things very often so i know its her lol ... well at least i think it is!!

My bean wanted a burger last night after reading this thread so thats what we had !!

And it was FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a Monterey jack cheese and jalapeno pepper burger !! MMMmmmmm

:happydance::happydance:

:rofl:

I had cravings for burgers during pregnancy, even ate two at a time ;)

the excuse, baby needs it and calories don't matter atm was always lovely :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->