Big present for 7y.o girl

CaptainMummy

Reaction score
Just looking for some suggestions for what my sister can get my dd1 (Almost 7) She has got dd2 a barbie house and dd3 the new MLP seaquestria castle... both of which come in giant boxes (may get built beforehand, but still quite significant presents) So far she has gotten dd1 Monopoly as that's all she has asked for.. but she wants to get something that is a bit bigger too. Doesn't need to be expensive, but any ideas? Dd1 probably wouldn't mind getting a smaller present but she likes them to be as equal as possible lol.

Ooooh 7 is an awkward age isn't it. My mind is completely blank so no help really!

Lego, sporty stuff like a gymnastics mat, jewelry box, furniture for her room, hatchimal, creative kits.

Just looking for some suggestions for what my sister can get my dd1 (Almost 7) She has got dd2 a barbie house and dd3 the new MLP seaquestria castle... both of which come in giant boxes (may get built beforehand, but still quite significant presents) So far she has gotten dd1 Monopoly as that's all she has asked for.. but she wants to get something that is a bit bigger too. Doesn't need to be expensive, but any ideas? Dd1 probably wouldn't mind getting a smaller present but she likes them to be as equal as possible lol.

How about the enchantimals playset, that box is huge and its been on offer at 21 a few times lately. DD is 6 and most of her friends are really into them.

How about the enchantimals playset, that box is huge and its been on offer at 21 a few times lately. DD is 6 and most of her friends are really into them.

I just saw these the other day for the 1st time and they look amazing. I second this if she's into this kind of thing.

This is my list for our eldest who was 7 at the end of May -

Hatchimals Nursery
Heelys
Oonies Balloons
Furreal Tiger
Daisy Chains
Penguin game
Photo Collage Blanket
Rock Art Book
Roller boots
Knee pads for roller boots
Magic Dip Center