Big tub of Lego

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachmumtobe

Reaction score
I was thinking of getting our nearly 4 year old some Lego Duplo but he played with some Lego today and seemed to like it so I'm now thinking of Lego Junior.

I can't seem to find a big tub of this so think we're going to get normal Lego and then a few added sets (Batman etc)

Does anyone know where I can find a big tub including windows, doors, wheels and bricks?

Thank you :)

Asda were doing tubs for about £15, they were down to £12 over the summer but I would expect to pay 15 now. It is hard to find lego that you can do just anything with, it's mainly star wars ships or lego city fire engines or whatever.

argos do a tub of bricks and wheels for £20
https://www.amazon.co.uk/10662-Bric...&qid=1415132127&sr=8-1&keywords=lego+creative
(it's cheaper in argos but the site is down to link)

Yeah that's what i keep seeing, all character sets.

I did see a box called lego deluxe but either it's not sold anymore or there's no place to actually go and pick it up from, only ordering over the internet.

Thanks gonna take a look at that set now x

That's good for 600 pieces aswell. Just need to find a box that contains windows and doors now x

If you go to a Lego store or on their website you can buy individual pieces. I got the basic box so I'm just going to purchase a few extras and stick them in the box!

Ah yeah, thank you hun. I'm gonna enjoy picking all the pieces :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"