bigbelly .... fatbum BE GONE!!! update pg 3

good luck and well done for losing 5lbs!!!

i really need to start my diet but love food too much!!!

i soooo wanted to weigh myself today but i have managed to hold off...

i had porridge for breakfast tuns for lunch and smoked haddock boiled potatoes and veg for dinner, i am gettin a wee but hungry for somethin now though so i have to think of somethin else and not the shortie biscuits that are in the cupboard, i wish i could find a genie in a lamp and click my fingers and be slim!! i cant even imagine it!!

h x

Welldone you! sounds like it is going great so far! and sounds like you are eating nicely too.
I put on 5 stone through my pregnancy and i have only lost 2 and cant stop eating!
I have salads for dinner with pasta or quiche etc but the rest of the day goes to pot as i always feel dizzy so eat to make sure its not that!
i was 13 stone and a size 14/16 before pregnancy (im 5'8 and a half) and would love to be that again as now i am 16 stone 22-24 bottom and 18-20 top its soooo depressing as i cant find anything nice to wear and dont really want to buy much as i want to lose weight......with winter approaching it all seems impossible.
I lost loads on atkins years ago and was wondering if i should try that again.
Whats the cambridge diet about? (too lazy to google lol)
anyway welldone again and let us know how you are doing
xxxxxxxxxx

Welldone you! sounds like it is going great so far! and sounds like you are eating nicely too.
I put on 5 stone through my pregnancy and i have only lost 2 and cant stop eating!
I have salads for dinner with pasta or quiche etc but the rest of the day goes to pot as i always feel dizzy so eat to make sure its not that!
i was 13 stone and a size 14/16 before pregnancy (im 5'8 and a half) and would love to be that again as now i am 16 stone 22-24 bottom and 18-20 top its soooo depressing as i cant find anything nice to wear and dont really want to buy much as i want to lose weight......with winter approaching it all seems impossible.
I lost loads on atkins years ago and was wondering if i should try that again.
Whats the cambridge diet about? (too lazy to google lol)
anyway welldone again and let us know how you are doing
xxxxxxxxxx

well iv now managed 7lbs!! im headin in the right direction!! The cambridge diet is NO FOOD just sachets of soup and shakes, its so incredibly hard but the weight does fall off lost 13lb in my first week, after 2 weeks u introduce bars like nutra grain the 2 weeks later you add a meal. I would love to do it nxt wk but i no im not ready im gonna keep goin with my pills i think,..I hate bein the size i am so why is it soooo hard to not put the biscuits in my mouth??
I think when your ready youl do but my bmi is so high i kind of have to i also feel pressured by oh...if you wanna join us in the biggest looser thread come in but only when your ready, i have the added insentive of wanting to try for another baby nxt yr and i cant do tht unless im at LEAST 2.5 stone lighter

h x

Wishing you all the luck in the world hun x

ive weighes again today and im now at -8lb im a bit disappointed though being honest i usually loose weight quicker when i put my mind to it *sad face* how dare 4 stone not just fall off in the bath!!

h x

Congrats on the weight loss so far; I'm horribly overweight and pregnant with my first LO. Should have tried to loose weight before conceiving but I love food, and conceived at the first attempt, so no chance to shed the stones! I guess I'll have to wait til next year to see if a miracle happens.

Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->