biggest surprise??

coccyx

Reaction score
To the new mums. Whats been the biggest surprise a nd the biggest disappointment since you became a mum?? We were discussing this at the school gate and I couldn't think of any disappointments. Maybe thought being baby number 4 I would transform into a super organised yummy mummy, but this has not happened!:blush:

Biggest suprise is how much time it takes to look after a LO. I never realised. Also how much it would affect mine and OHs relationship.

Biggest disappointment I guess is that Im not half as organised as I wish I was. I haven't even got dressed yet today, this is my first opportunity.

xxx

:hugs:I still think its amazing how you can love a little person so much, particularly when they take up all your time doing feeds( large sore boobs), no sleep, sick up on your clothes, poo and wee for england, you end up with saggy tum and little time for hair/makeup etc.

My biggest surprise was how much I need him near me. I can't really say I have any disappointments either.

Biggest surprise was that it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be coping with two babies. I was convinced it would be just super hard work and not as much fun and total joy as it has been.

Don't get me wrong we have our bad days but mostly it's ace!

ive been so suprised how ive kept going this last 6 weeks with hardly any sleep lol but hes getting into a bit of a sleeping routine now so its getting easier now i know what to expect, i wouldnt say i can think of any dissapointments xx

Biggest surprise: It's easier than I thought it would be! He's a really good boy.

I just wanna say thanks for this thread! As a new mum-2-b, reading this kind of stuff is good, especially when people are honest. Although, i did expect more disappointments!

I would say the biggest surprise is how much time they take! I used to wonder what SAHM did all day, now I know! Sit around and feed the baby. I wouldn't really say there are any disappointments either!

I agree about the feeding - I am suprised that Jack wants feeding every two hours - am sure dd was every 4:dohh: - once one is over it is nearly time to start again, but just looking at his face makes it all worth it:cloud9:
Again - no disappointments i'm afraid:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->