Biig Brother!! <3

S

SummersMummyx

Not sure if theres a Big Brother thread already, im sure there is somewhere.

Buttttt, whose got addicted already?
Anyone been dissapointed with this years line up?
Whose ur favouritee??

AND what does everyone think of Rachael leaving last night?

Personally BEN & JOSIE are my favourites.
Ben cracks me up coz he's toooo posh & very funnyy.
Josie seems proper laid back and down to earth.
I'm kinda liking corrine as well, if thats how you spell it, she seems a laugh!

Was never keen on rachael at all, but i thought shabby should of gone last night!

ben cracks me up " they are like a bunch of wash women" lol.....
Josie seems genuine, think JJ is a dick but very very VERY hot!!!
the very brown northern girl with huge boobies is nice too x

i love it at the mo best one yet i thought the mole was the funnist thing EVER!!! especially when he wrecked the pizza then came out of the toilet saying "i wouldnt go in there ive had a shit" i could not stop myself laughing at the look on everyones faces.

theres not one in there thats annoying me yet which is a first i just love them all i thought ben would do my head in but hes one of my fravs.

i really dont want it to end i will defo be crying on the last one when they show the house empty gets me every year but i will be very emtional this time :cry:

yip im addicted, love ben and corin so far, sunshine does my head in and reminds me of blossom from that old programme and as much as rachels face pulling annoyed me dont think she should have went, think her and JJ were about the only chance of romance in the house! KX

why was everyone lying to Sunshine saying no-one was shouting "get Sunshine out" :dohh: they're all fannies!
JJ amuses me with his little tantrums and he well and truly put Rachel in her place which i loved
Ben is probably my fave..
who's Jovan trying to kid.. straight my arse :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"