Bills

i get help towards child care childcare since i renewed my form this year, but i am getting a bit deducted as i was over paid last yr.

i have no idea why my electricity is so high???

we do have loads of lighting round the out side of the house garden etc as OH is very warry of theifs but they are all low energy.

but i am terrible woth turning lights off. and i only use a tumle dryer dont use washing line

i am lucky i cant get a loan or other credit cards or a mobile phone contract as i would be buggerd i suppose i am glad my credit aint good

Dionne I know on sites like Uswitch you can pit in details of how much you have baths, fluch the loo use dish washer etc to work out how much your water bills should come to and if a water meter is worthwhile. You may be able to do the same with electricity usage so you can see if something is up. How long have you been paying this much for? have they being taking readings or basing your bills in estimates?
Unless your using tumble dryer every single day and leaving all the house lights on 24/7 I really dont know how you bill can be that high. Unless do you have electric heating as well?

i have gas heating

i used to pay every time a bill came through but then i said i wanted a direct debit set up so they estimated how much i am using and
i just paid that but every now and then they review it and it turns out i need to pay more.

im with EDF energy for gas and electric maybe i should look somewhere else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->