Bing toys.

DCS

Reaction score
I have a 2 year old who has just gotten into bing. She is insisting she is called Sula, atm. Can anyone recommend any toys, that are hits with LOs about 2.5? Thanks in advance.

My ds had the bing house and the walking, talking bing last Christmas. He was 2yrs, 2 months then. He probably plays with the house slightly more but likes both

My ds2 has the house and slide which he still plays with. Going to get him to Padget shop this year as he keeps asking every time we go into toy shop. We also have the big big Bing book I would highly recommend

My ds2 has the house and slide which he still plays with. Going to get him to Padget shop this year as he keeps asking every time we go into toy shop. We also have the big big Bing book I would highly recommend

Thanks both. Is the book a " ripable" ? It looks fab but I'm worried about dd getting in a mood and ripping it or drawing on it.

I got my 2 yr old a puzzle for her bday and she loves it even though needs help doing it. I also got her a bing scooter....she is really active and can actually scoot better than her older sister!

She is getting talking bing and sulahouse for Christmas

The little stuffed toys are cute

I find bing toys expensive though! Same with in the night garden, a CBeebies thing I guess

The book is massive! I guess could be ripped although it is a board book.

We have the big book (would really recommend this, DD2 loves it and looks through it every day), Gilly's ice-cream van, a plush Bing with bendy ears and limbs and small plushes of Coco, Sula and Pando (getting Flop for xmas) DD2 loves the small plushes, she likes to take them all to bed and carry them round the house, in the doll's pram etc :)

My son has the Bing phone.He really likes speaking to Bing and his friends.We also have Bing and Pando cuddly toys, Bing's house and Bing's car plus the ice cream van.We also have various figures.I agree they can be quite expensive though.Look out on Amazon I got the Bing house for £22 last year.

We also have this very small board books about Bing I think they were about £3 for the set.They are very hard to destroy!

Thanks all. Lots here for me to look into. The big book is one I will diffinately get, we love books. I find even when they are not into something they still enjoy the books.

They had a Bing scooter in The Entertainer for £12.50 not so long ago. Not sure if its still reduced but seems like a good deal.

They have sula house now which I got from son, we also have bing house, car, playground, shop and ice cream van which are all great and a favorate with 2 and 5 year old. You can get board books which are not rippablr and big book is good. My friend bing is good and walks and talks. For ds birthday he got bing Bing and sula who talk to each other which he adores and the potable bing is cheap at argos. If you go on eBay can get clothes with bing and sula on. The favorate in our house is the house and the playground etc..... The sula house looks great. The bing phone is also a huge hit. My son got the bath squatters last year and he loves (can you tell son adores bing as did daughter when younger )

We have small plush toys as well and just got the hopping voosh one for stocking which are perfect for little hands

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->