Bio-oil

diz

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, i'm currently in my first trimester and was thinking its about time i should start taking as much care of my skin as possible.

I know those pesky stretch-marks are all down to genetics, and if your going to get them, you going to get them. But never the less i want to make sure my skin stays supple and well nourished during pregnancy, especially when i start to show and start to get bigger and bigger.

So i was wondering what everyone thinks or what you swear by to keep your skin smooth and healthy and those stretch-marks at bay.... i've been told Bio=oil is a good option..?

I use bio oil (when i remember or can be bothered haha) up til about 30 weeks completely clear then started going blotchy where my 'love handles' are and have now turned to a couple of teeny lines none on my belly as of yet but not holding out too much hope of lasting the whole way through lol!! hope you find something that works for you, but like you said if theyre gunna come theyre gunna come (I have some on my bottom but never thought to oil there haha) xxx

Vitamin E oil, much cheaper option than bio oil.
Bio oil is good at fading exsisting marks, vit e oil is better at preventing them

I can't say that Bio Oil prevented stretch marks for me during pregnancy (I have a lot more than I expected and would like).. but it did work to get rid of the stretch marks on my breasts I had after I went through puberty!

Palmers Massage Lotion for stretch marks is meant to be really good, I used it and didn't get any stretch marks, then I got a bit cocky and stopped using it and started to get them! It's cheaper than Bio Oil aswell so may be worth a try x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->