birmingham

bit cheeky of me...

BUT i dont suppose any of you on here know of a jobs going in our area do you preferably building/construction/labouring etc for my oh hes been made redundant shortly and hes done the typical thing that he does...buried his head in the sand and said "something will turn up"...how i dont know wheh he hasnt even looked for anything!! suppose it will be me trying to pay all the bills and cope...

*i make him sound like a right git but hes dyslexic and has major insecurities so hes just a nervous guy, once hes met people hes fine and such a hard worker, ideally he needs to get a job through word of mouth rather than the formal interview track*

any ideas PLEASE let me know

h x

Hi x
I dont know of anything at the minute but oh is a plasterer so i get him to keep his ears open x
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi x
I dont know of anything at the minute but oh is a plasterer so i get him to keep his ears open x

thankyou so much, its really appreciated, esp as i have just had a phone call to say that there are possible redundancies at my work place,,,if that happens to me then we will def sink not even float!!! as il get my maternity allownace but loose my tax credits!!

h x

Wow theres some coventry girls. I'm from cov too moved here to be with DH 3years ago

:hi: momandpeanut. How you liking coventry then??

The bloody ring road is taking some getting used to but other than that is good !!
I miss my friends a little as i used to see them every day now its just once a week but its the price pay to be with th oh !! :rofl:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

it gets easier hun. I moved from my friends and family in rugby (I know its not far)to be with OH. have to say though best thing I ever did. The new maternity ward is meant to be brilliant all high tech and spangley (not like the old one)

I heard its supposed to be really nice now !! My sil is in labour there at the minute so hopefully ill get to hear what its like in the next few days

hii im in birmingham,Acocksgreen its about 12miles from sutton but i used to live up there:D xx

Hiya ladies, I'm from Birmingham, live in South B'ham Kings Heath/Maypole area.

:hi: I'm in Tamworth, not too far away and as i'm unlikely to stumble on a Tamworth thread Birminghams probably the closest I'm going to get ;) xxx

I live in Great Barr but quite new to Brum, I havent heard of half of these places lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->