• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Birth announcement - sorry it's late!

xxtorixx

Reaction score
Hey guys, haven't been on here in a while so I thought I'd update about my birth story.

My Father died 3 days before I was due to have my little girl, he died July 18th 2011. On my due date I spent it saying goodbye.. seeing my Dad in his coffin was a horrible sight I almost fainted. We decided to make the funeral for the following monday (July 25th) so that gave me plenty of time to go into labour :dohh:t i sat through th service and didnt go into labour at all, but sveral hours after his funeral i started getting cramps. at 7pm i knew i was in labour and went to hospital at 10pm whre i was checked and told i was 8cm dialated. i was shocked cause the pain wasnt too intense but scared cause i knew it wouldnt be long!! i refused all drugs bcause the pain wasnt that bad and before i knew it i was pushing. after 16 mins of pushing Ella Naomi-Rae was born. 8lb 8oz 52cm long she didn't cry but was healthy. She was named after her aunty naomi who was stillborn and didnt get a chance at life and also after her poppy who passed away a week before. She's now 7 weeks old and a very alert and beautiful girl. she has massive blue eyes and a blonde moehawk! thats my story hope you enjoyed it xx

I'm so sorry to hear about your fathers passing, that must have been really hard for you to cope. I'm so so sorry :(
Would like to wish you a big congratulations though on the birth of your daughter. I bet she is gorgeous
xx

Congratulations on the birth of your little girl -u did so well to not have any pain relief you must be very proud. I am very sorry to read about your dad passing and I hope you are getting lots of support emotionally at this time. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->