Birth ball

Belly bean

Reaction score
Whos got one and where did you get it from? Am looking at some in argos but a few have reviews of them popping and I can just see it now bouncing on my ball and bang :haha:

I just ordered one from Amazon. Have had one from there before but probably different seller I think. I'd look for a "gym" ball rather than a "birthing" ball, they're the same but half the price! Most of them are non-burst these days, they'll just deflate if they break.

Got one on a Pilates kit I had. Think it was tesco direct?
Agree get a gym ball not a birthing ball, they seem to be much more expensive and I can't see any differnce myself!

I got a gym ball from tesco when I was pg with DD, so 8 years ago, and it's still going strong.

I got a gym ball for about 12$usd 3 yeara ago. Mine had a weight limit of 1000 pounds and has held up great!

I just use an oversized yoga ball that I got from my local sporting goods store for less than $20

Thanks everyone think il have a look on Amazon and in tescos

I purchased a regular exercise ball from Walmart, as other posters have said there really is no difference other than it's title. The ball at the hospital literally looks EXACTLY like my ball at home. The joys of marketing, if they give it a name with baby, birthing, or wedding in it, they can jack up the price. Because afterall, it's all in the name right? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->