birth control oopsies

Nurse2Be

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have been on trinessa (birth control pill) and my last period w/ it started march 03. I missed a couple of pills, and instead of starting a new pack, I just discontinued them for the time being b/c I didn't have another pack to restart and it's a long story w/ my provider. Yes we are sexually active... maybe have sex 1-2 times/week. (It wouldn't be horrible if I were to get pregnant, I'm on bc simply because I have a year left of nursing school) I had withdrawal bleed that lasted about a weekish.

TMI: I had some light spotting only when I wiped wednesday/thursday-ish. I'm due to start my period today, but nothing has started. I checked my cervix & it's closed, and pretty high. Knowing I missed the pills, I took a test today and it came up negative.

Anyone have insight/input?

Thanks ladies!

I guess it's possible to be pregnant, I would say retest, if negative wait for your period and go from there

It's entirely possible. I was on birth control and didn't miss a pill and still wound up pregnant the first time. I didn't get a positive test until I was 2 weeks late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->