Birth is immenent!!

Nix

Reaction score
Saw my consultant today who's words were 'Birth is immenent, head is so far down it could come at the weekend'

Oh please no lol I'm not ready yet. Today I have been getting awful pains up my bits like someone has stabbed me up there and have had awful braxton hicks over last 24 hours. PLease dont let it happen tomorrow!

Is anybodyelse pooing themselves about the whole birth thing? And theres only one way out of it now and that is to deliver :thumbup:

:hugs: Aww bless you! I have a few weeks off yet BUT just wanted to wish you all the very best x x x x x x x:flower:

I am wishing you the very best and keeping my fingers crossed for you hun!! Hope to see some updates with pics if it happens this weekend! :D

Aww thanks ladies. I am kinda hoping it doesnt happen quite yet but desperate to meet her at the same time. I will keep you all updated. xx

wish you the best of luck hun.

My last mw appointment (a week and a day ago) they said mya was still only at the brim, but had a show the 2 days ago and yesterday, have had backache for about 4 days and major braxton hicks. then today along with all that i have had major shooting pains down below.

i feel like a ticking time bomb and am not due till next wed (altho by dates i was due today lol)

i am sooooo scared of labour BUT i also want her here now lol

I hope if it things do start this weekend its not too bad for you and it all goes well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->