birth of my beautiful babygirl

unconditional

Reaction score
better late then never i guess. i'm not that "popular" in this forum but i just wanted to share!:thumbup:

i was sceduled for induction march 30th 2011, with my due date being march 15th lol. 2 sweeps failed, so i went in on the 30th, still only a fingertip dialated!:nope:
the put the pessesary in at 12:30. i just kept walking around, contractions started at 3:30 like period type pains, very regular, i was happy. happening about every 5 minutes, lasting about 30 seconds long. then they put me on the moniter at about 5:30, and my contractions started to get very irregular, every 45 seconds lasting about 30:wacko:.. i got off the moniter (hated being on that thing! hurt to lay down!) i just kept walking and walking. i no longer could lay in bed, the most comfortable position was sitting on the bed swaying back and forth or just walking! the girl next door in labour was SCREAMING i just wanted to tell her to shutup!!:haha: they put me on the moniter again about 8:30, still very irregular and very close together contractions, again i hated being on this!:wacko: hurt like a b!+c# to lay down :growlmad:(and they left me there for 45 mins!! nurse came in, "you're still in here?!?":dohh:) they checked me again, still only a fingertip dialated!!!! and said they would check me again at midnight when they would have to take the pessesary out. well midnight came around and they didn't come! by this time it was starting to irritate inside me :wacko: so about 2:30 i had enough and told them to take it out cause they obviously forgot:dohh: . they checked me again... STILL A FINGERTIP DIALATED!! contractions still every 45 seconds lasting about 30...got back in the room, i was sooo exhausted! i was pretty much falling asleep between contractions almost falling, my legs were shaking from walking so much and when i was swaying back and forth, after a contraction i'd almost fall over. (oh ya and OH was sleeping!!!:haha:) by 8:00 i was starting to feel the need to push!! (didn't realize it yet!) and i went to the bathroom at about 8:45 and i felt "down there" sorry TMI!! AND I COULD FEEL HER FREAKIN HEAD!! i rang the nurse and told her that i needed to push!!.. (woke my OH up LOL) i got in there and they said i was FULLY DIALTED!!! woowwww! i was so happy. i began pushing and then my waters finally broke!!...everytime i would push her head would come out and go back in again! after 2.5 hours of pushing, my beautiful daughter Tiara was born at 10:56am weighing a beautiful 7lb3.8 ounces and was 18.1in long..:cloud9::cloud9:
it took me a little longer to deliever the placenta they kept tugging and pushing on my belly it was starting to hurt! 3 different nurses tried to get it out!! by this time i was starting to realize how much nurses & dr. were staring at my lady parts!:blush:
there was 7 or 8!! and when they couldnt get my placenta out they called another dr (who got it out in one tug):thumbup:
i had an episiotimy. and they were getting people "new to this" to sew me up and stuff!!! :dohh:
we got in the room and i was to attempt to breastfeed.. she latched perfect and right away! i was in heaven, so in love with this beautiful little girl. im so blessed!:cloud9: i'm so glad she did, because every nurse i asked if my latch was good. they said "i don't know" ... supprised of the lack of support!:nope:

i was so proud of myself! no pain meds & i didn't cry, scream or yell i stayed calm and i just kept my focus on breathing! (i guess thats how OH kept sleeping :haha:) i guess that's the key :):flower:

finally i got to go over the birth of my baby girl! i would do it again in a heartbeat! thanks for reading:flower:
https://i652.photobucket.com/albums/uu247/miriam_e_e/206.jpg

I hope to have a natural birth like yours no meds just focused breathing. Written beautifully. Well done ur babys v.pretty xxx

congratulations shes beautiful :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->