Birth pool hire

sam#3

Lactivist & Intactivist
Reaction score
When i had harry i used a la bassine inflatable pool and laboured in it but it was a bit of a faff.... it wasnt hot enough so had to be filled with buckets etc and i remember it being a bit of a negative distraction. It was however really nice and padded so comfy and cocooning.

This time i had thought i would just labour in the bath like i did with dylan up until pushing which i found comforting as it had the solid sides so i felt really secure.

Im now thinking though that i would like a pool set up in the lounge but maybe hiring a rigid side one with a heater so that its ready to get into whenever i want...... has anyone got any suggestions or any advice if you have used a hired pool?

:kiss:

I'd be interested in this two, I have looked up ones in my area and for a nice one with the filter that can be set up and left hot til you go into labour are about £300!

x

Yep i found one like that and it was about the same price... proper luxury though!! A friend has offered to lend me hers though so i think i will save the money!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->