birth weight predictor

Emmea12uk

The Folic acid police!
Reaction score
in the third tri, i estimated loads of birth weights - does anyone remember what i estimated for their baby? how far off was i??

Ooh, estimate my babies birth weight!

Ohh I'd forgot about that :dohh: I've just had a lookat what you predicted and it was 7lb 7oz and he was born 7lb 4oz so very close!

estimate mine? Wait I'm only 23 & 1/2 weeks!

Mine was born premature,so the estimate cannot be applied.

You said 6lb6, she was 12 days late and 6lb15, so very accurate I'd say!

they were a lot far from the real weight. they said that he was going to be 6lb 2oz and he was 7lb 6oz.

I think the further on your last scan was, the more accurate the results

Here's the link to the old thread for those who don't remember...

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/29994-baby-weight-predictor-just-fun.html

emmea12uk said:
Margerle said:
I'll bite

DD was measured at 10oz (283.5g) at her anatomical U/S at 19 weeks

7.9lbs - but as the scan is so early, baby would have to grow the exact right amount and be born on week 40!

DD was born exactly 40 weeks (my due date) and weighed: 7lbs 14oz or 7.9lbs.

Exact prediction. Well done. :cloud9:

:hug:

yay!!! i can't do it anymore, the chart was in my notes which they never gave me back:(

The last estimate you gave me was 7lbs7oz, and he was born at 7lbs12oz... so pretty darm close. I was even GD.

I just got on here and saw a while back you gave weight estimates based on baby's measurements. You still doing that? If so, thanks. She was 2lbs. and 10 oz. at week 29.
B

aww i wish i could but they stole my notes with my charts in when i gave birth....was well nto amused! Wish i had the sense to take copies but i just didnt know!:'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->