bit confused about all this now....

Hazelnut

New Mum.
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

My last period was May 19th. I had a MC in July and my period should have been due on Sat 31st July. Well 11 days ago, which I think would have normally been about my ovulation time, I had quite a lot of EWCM but it had a brown tinge to it. We only dtd twice.

Anyway, my period hasn't arrived, although I've had a little bit of very light bleeding, sometimes just enough to wear a panty liner and sometimes it's just a little bit when i wipe. (sorry about all the tmi!!)

I think i would be about 11 dpo today, I took a test this aft and it was negative.

Any thoughts girls.
x x x

Sometimes it takes a while for your body to get back to normal if you had a D&C so it may just be AF at a diff time than expected. If you still get a negative test in 3-4 days or bleeding gets heavier, you can prob just assume that it's AF.

Two times after I had a m/c, I skipped once cycle then got pregnant right away---both healthy babies. I hope you get a BFP soon!:thumbup:

Sometimes it takes a while for your body to get back to normal if you had a D&C so it may just be AF at a diff time than expected. If you still get a negative test in 3-4 days or bleeding gets heavier, you can prob just assume that it's AF.

Two times after I had a m/c, I skipped once cycle then got pregnant right away---both healthy babies. I hope you get a BFP soon!:thumbup:

Thank you fro your reply hun.
i didn't have a d&c, i passed it all and had a scan to confirm that.
The bleeding has only lasted one day at the most, it has now stopped. x x

Thank you fro your reply hun.
i didn't have a d&c, i passed it all and had a scan to confirm that.
The bleeding has only lasted one day at the most, it has now stopped. x x

hi Hazelut

Just posted in your post in tww section as I'm in a very similar situation to you. It's so difficult to know whats going on as its new territory :shrug:

I believe if I've figured out I'm approx 9dpo as got positive opk so guessing on when I actually ov if I did at all!?!

Try stay positive as still could get a positive your hcg may just be too low still.

good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->