bit early but...chester zoo....

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
when are we doing it this year ladys!? im due end of august so dont wana go to close to then and whine all day that im fat and my feet hurt :rofl:

I'm up for a trip to the zoo not far from me. I am due end of May hope i dont miss out!

we normaly do it june i THINK oh god two years in a row and i cant remember when we went :rofl: all i know is this year im gunna be massive!

:o I love Chester Zoo! Haha.
Its not too far from me, either :)

well its not me that normaly sorts it out because im crap with sorting things out but if KACI! or anyone else reads this they can start thinking about when we're gunna do it ;-) JUNE is good for me id say :)

Can anybody come? It's not too far from me.

of course anyone can come!!! and the more the merryer :) we've done it the last two years and had nice faces each yeah, theres the same old ugly mugs that show up :rofl: but anyones welcome!

I'd love to come but tbh, I probably won't if it's a saturday again lol, just too busy! x

Will husbands be welcome, and if so, is anyone planning on bringing theirs?

husbands are welcome! i wont be bringing mine thought lol

Can we bring friends who arent pregnant or mothers?
Just because I get nervous meeting people for the first time and I dont have a OH to bring with me lol :(

Ooh i dont know how far from Chester I live not far i dont think :) Im up for it!

^ It's not that far! =D

Charli is there fo shizz! =D

Im coming, think il go to the inlwas on the friday to break the journey and the cost up a bit, never know he might drop me off lol

Well laura I'll be driving so you and niamh can get in the car with me if all else fails? I duno what amys doing yet but it'll probably involve somthing along the lines of staying at charls for a few days so she'll probably drive her self anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->