bit early but...chester zoo....

woop! be my turn to be massively pregnant this year :p lol

Is it sad that I'm really looking forward to meeting up with other mummys? :blush:
Do you know roughly when it'll be? My sister's baby is due at the beginning of June and don't want to miss her going into labour.

Is it sad that I'm really looking forward to meeting up with other mummys? :blush:
Do you know roughly when it'll be? My sister's baby is due at the beginning of June and don't want to miss her going into labour.

im not sure yet! i was hoping someone would jump in and suggest a date! im happy with any time really!

is that what date it was lastyear? i cant remember! haha oh maybe the year before that was the 17th actually!

i dunno! dont leave these things up to me :rofl: weres kaci!!! i'll send her a pm on fb when its working again, shes good ;-)

Ohh I love Chester Zoo :D I would have came if it was on a Saturday x

:D well if it turns out to be a Saturday I will come......will be with OH too cos I dont drive x

yeah saturday is doable, theres nothing set yet! all i know is we'll definatly be doing it! i have no idea when/and whos comming!

Saturday will probably be better for most people with work and not having to get back for older ones from school ect

Yeah, I think the last two years have been a sat anyway, just wait for someone to officaly start the meet thread haha

No chance! I'm the worst person for organising things I'm too forgetful!!

Excited :happydance: roll on the summer & days out.....LOVE the zoo :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->