Bit of a belated Hello

orange-sox

Sebs Mummy + WTT
Reaction score
Hi there ladies and Gents

Serial lurker here... Just thought I'd pop a quick hello on this board so you can find something out about me.

Name: Emma

So here's where I write stuff about myself. Well you already know I'm 19, I've been with my partner who's 21 for over 3 years on and off, but in the last 2 and a half years we have been on!! We're due to get married some time in the next few years, we haven't got round to setting a date yet. I would really really love an October baby (17th please!!) as then Mummy, Daddy and baby will all be in the same month - I am the 18th, OH is 16th!

We live in our own (rented) home, but we are looking to buy somewhere in the not too distant future as we would like to have the stability of owning our own house, and not having to move all the time before we start our brood. I have a LOT of experience with babies, as I have a little half brother who is 6 this year. His mother wasn't around until he was about 3, so I had to bring him up with my dad, who was away a lot, so you could say I've done my fair share already!

I would very much love to have 3/4 children (I am from a big family) but my OH is set on 2 (there's just him and his little brother).

So that's it really, me in a baby mad nutshell.

:happydance:

I forgot to add, I M/C at around 7 weeks early last year, I never told my OH (I didn't get the chance as I'd only found out a few days previously that I was even pregnant) - selfish as that sounds, I couldn't cope with his emotional issues as well as my own. Thought it might help some of you see where I am coming from .

Hello and welcome to bnb :thumpup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->