bit of advice please

dakron67

Reaction score
hi girls, dh n i are both 44, been ttc since 2006, suffered 5m/cs, anyway last mth i was put on clomid for the 1st time (50mg), had 1st scan on the fri 23rd sept all was well, thats wen i was told to start it, was told to take tablet every morn, so fin takin them on tues 22nd sept, had 2nd scan on cd12 mon 3rd oct, was told had 5 good follicles n would proberly o on the wed, id been doing the opks day 9/10/11/12/ i did a opk on tues the 4th oct (cd13) at 9pm(not sure wat told me to do it then) but got a smiley so dh n i did bd, that night n every other night there after until wed 19th oct(cd28), the flaming witch turned up on fri 21st oct(cd30), so started 2nd round of clomid on sat 22nd oct till wed 26th, started opks yesterday 30th oct(cd10), did opk this morn n got a smiley face,
so my question is was this mornings opk a true reading or was it a false one, i thought that cos my cycle was 30 days last mth that i would ovulate bout day 15 which would be fri, the strange thing this morn was i was woken bout 5am by a horrendous pain in r side, it actually felt like i a pop, as if someone had burst a balloon, also if it's a true reading should me n dh bd, tonight, tomoro, neither, both as much as possible oh goodness talk about confused,
thank you girls any advice greatfully appreciated love donna xxxx:dohh::dohh:

You OV day can change every cycle...it's your LP that should, roughly stay the same.

It's sexy time! :hugs:

thank you girls, choccielover i'll try that now xxx

Take a look at this www.duofertility.com. I was no good at reading OPK's and this works for me. I just seems that I can't get pregnant (lol, hysterically) :dohh:

i just had a brief look at that, but it's just so expensive, we have spent bout £18,000 on trying for a baby, i kno it's not much compared to what some people have spent, but that's y we ended up with me on clomid cos it was the cheapest option, i don't think im the one with the problem, but nobody in the medical profession wants to kno, :shrug: thanx anyway xxxx

[/QUOTE]

i just had a brief look at that, but it's just so expensive, we have spent bout £18,000 on trying for a baby, i kno it's not much compared to what some people have spent, but that's y we ended up with me on clomid cos it was the cheapest option, i don't think im the one with the problem, but nobody in the medical profession wants to kno, :shrug: thanx anyway xxxx[/QUOTE]

It is expensive but I do the monthly payment plan, so it makes it alot more managable. Also I had a terrible time on Clomid and NEVER want to go through it ever again if I can help it. I hope you have better luck than me...it turned me into a raving loon and because I was already ovulating it was a bit of a waste of time. Not trying to scaremonger you but it stripped me of all CM and made it very hostile to the sperm so have some Preseed to hand and also print off a list of the side effects to give to your OH so that they can be prepared (that's what I did when I was going through a completely loony phase lol) my OH could not believe the change in my personality. I hate Clomid.

:dust: to you and I hope you get your :bfp: soon xx

last mth i had a headache that lasted 4 days, on the 3rd day i nearly bit my dh head off, this mth however have had no real side effects, got terrible cramps now,i did another test but got no smiley so now im confused xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->