bit of advice plz

fulltimemum

Reaction score
rite girls i have been geting really bad aches in the top of my (thing) its like a contraction type and keep weeing lots but lately if i sneeze cough laugh do out whats normal i wet my self :cry:

have to change my knickers every so many housr and when i wipe my self its like a white glue stuff i had it before with my son a week before my waters broke early

could be just parnoid but keep having very werid felings that my waters are going to go early very early indeed

sorry if i sound daft i no i have had 2 kids before but every pregnany is diffrent xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you get to feeling better and if it helps.....when I laugh, cough or sneeze I wet myself too. It's the pressure on the bladder causing it. Have you tried doing Kegel exercises? My doctor recommened it for me.

Happens to my SIL she wets herself when she coughs etc.. Kegals work. It may get worse after you give birth to this baby hun. I dont know what you mean about the aches though. Hope you feel better hugs

how many weeks are you? maybe its just babys head getting comfy?

Yeah, I'd really get going on those kegels. As far as the pressure, I'm not sure.
Hold out babe, you've got a ways to go! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"