Bit random - maybe a tad rude. People who are size 16/18

Tanikins

mum to 1
Reaction score
If you dont mind me asking - if your a size 16 or 18 how much do you weigh???? I know alots down to bldy shape but im on a diet and currently an 18 is getting lose on bottom and as long as its a long top im 16 on top (ive got a long body) just wondering what sorta weight range i need to be in to fit in 16s

It's a difficult one - I'm a 14 at the moment and close on 14 stone, I don't look that heavy (my midwife didn't believe me!).

Even when I was a size 8 (6 in some shops) I weighed around 10 stone... I did a lot of sports which required a lot of lean muscle mass.

I would aim to work on what you are now and go in stages - I found that about a stone would equate to a dress size, however everyone is different.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, good luck, I'm sure you'll do it!!!

It is definitely down to body shape.

I'm 5ft 1in and and currently comfortably in size 16 bottoms and i can get in some 14s. Top is usually size 12.
At the moment i weight 12st 2pounds.

It's a difficult one - I'm a 14 at the moment and close on 14 stone, I don't look that heavy (my midwife didn't believe me!).

Even when I was a size 8 (6 in some shops) I weighed around 10 stone... I did a lot of sports which required a lot of lean muscle mass.

I would aim to work on what you are now and go in stages - I found that about a stone would equate to a dress size, however everyone is different.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, good luck, I'm sure you'll do it!!!

see im 14st 6lb at the min and there'd be no hope of me getting in to a size 14 - maybe it really is all body shape :dohh: oh well ill just hit the gym more

when i was 10 stone i was a size 12 when i was 14 stone i was size 14 and when i was 16 stone size 16-18 when i was 18 stone i was a size 18 so i don't know i'm 5'5 i just hope i shift a ton so weight because i like 10stone better i moved more :wacko::hugs: on your weightloss journey:hugs:

I'm 5ft6in, 13st 10lbs and in a size 16 - 18 depending on the shop. I'm also an F cup so find I have to buy bigger tops to compensate for that. Oh the days when I could fit into a size 12....

If I gained a little I'd be a UK 16, but right now I'm a UK 14. I'm 172 lbs and 5'6". So I'd say when I'm about 180-185 I fit in a UK 16.

I'm 16-18 atm, and weight about 14 stone, I'm 5'11, depends on your height :thumbup:

I'm 5ft and a 16 on the bottom and anywhere from a 12-16 on the top and weigh about 13 stone. It really does depend on your body shape, I have really chunky legs and a big bum :dohh:

I'm 5'6'' and a size 16 and currently weigh 12st12lb - 13st depending on the day lol!! When I was 10st I fitted 10-12 clothes, at 11st I was a comfy 12 and at 12st I was in a 14. I did used to go to the gym a lot so i was very toned compared to how I am now. Oh how I long to be back in my 12's. One day.......

I was a size 18 at my biggest, I'm 5'7 but I weighed over 16stone :-s

I think I've always carried my weight quite well though, I'm pretty broad and stuff.

At size 8/10 I was just under 10st

Im size 12 now and im just under 12st.

X

See I don't get this... I'm 5ft 2 and weigh 9.5 stone and I'm in size 14-16 clothes...

If I lose a stone and weigh 8.5 stone I know I'll end up a size 8-10.... How does that happen?? Where does size 12 go??!!!!! :dohh:

Im at 16 at the moment and weigh 13.3(ish) I was a 18-20 about 6 months ago and weighed 15st

It depends alot i think!
My ex's sister was a size 16 and weighed about 14stone
and my ex MIL was a size 14 and weighed about 12stone..

I'm a size 10 and weigh 8st 8.. but also fit into some 12's and i doubt i'd have to gain 4 stone to fit into size 14's. :haha:

rambling now :L

See I don't get this... I'm 5ft 2 and weigh 9.5 stone and I'm in size 14-16 clothes...

If I lose a stone and weigh 8.5 stone I know I'll end up a size 8-10.... How does that happen?? Where does size 12 go??!!!!! :dohh:

I know what you mean. I'm pretty much the same hight as you, wear the same clothes size but i'm 12st 1oz. I find that just bizarre.

I know what you mean. I'm pretty much the same hight as you, wear the same clothes size but i'm 12st 1oz. I find that just bizarre.

I'm a bit shorter than you two, and when I weighed 9st3 I was still in size 10 clothes.. its weird how much difference there is!!

It really does depend.
I'm 5'7", size 18 and weigh just over 17 stone.

Im 17 stone and size 16, when i was size 12 i was 13 stone...Im 5ft 8 :)

well i went to new look today and i got in to a size 16 :happydance:

ok there was a tad of a muffin top look going on but the button and zip did up and it wasnt "i cant breath" tight woop :happydance:

i know size 16 is nothing to shout about but since after having my lb i was a 22 i am very proud of myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->