Bit random - maybe a tad rude. People who are size 16/18

That's really great :)

I'm trying to shift the weight too. Right now i'm aiming for my pre-Esther weight. Then my next aim is pre-Daniel weight lol. I blame it all on the babies!!

i cant even blame oscie as i was like a 18/20 pre preggo im just a big fat fatty :rofl:

lol - i can't either really but i like to try. You've done really well so far.

Im around 13 stone and need at least a size 18!

lol - i can't either really but i like to try. You've done really well so far.

:flower: thanks i am quite proud only been dieting since mid feb so like 3.5 months

Excellent going :thumb up: i joined weight watchers on-line a month ago and that's really helped me start loosing weight.

im just watching what i eat gym twice a week and just dance atleast twice a week aswell - i amim for days im not at the gym but that never happens lol

I weigh 13st 1 and im insize 18 :(

I think it does depend on body shape and height too :)

Im a size 20 and 17stone 10
When I was a size 16 I was about 14-15 stone - but I have big boobies and large thighs.
at size 10 I was 12 stone.

Its not really easy to judge

When i was size 16 i weighed 13st. I'm 5'6.

I'm now 11st and a size 14 so it takes a fair amount of weight loss for me to go down a dress size but i'm pear shaped and carry a lot of weight around my bum and hips, and that's normally the last place i lose it too :dohh:

I'm 16st and 5"8/9 ish and I'm a size 14-16 top and probably a 22 bottom! pear shape! FML. I stick to leggings and tunics as then I'm all 16-14 haha

Im size 16 and 207lbs (14 stone 8). My mum is also a size 16 and is about 12 stone. We are both 5 foot 8. So i think it really does vary for body shapes and how much muscle etc.

It is completely dependant on your height and body composition. I weight more than I look like I weigh, my OH was shocked when I told him, but I am a firefighter and have a ton of muscle, so you just can't seem to tell. Also I fit into smaller clothes than a lot of people I know who weigh much less than I do. Just go by your own body shape and type and as long as you are losing and you are healthy and happy with the progress, that is all that matters xo

i am a 12-14 :( and at my last weigh in was 11 stone 6! eeeeek! i am only 5'1 though so this makes my BMI 27! lol

I meant ten stone 6 lol :p

I think I'm really heavy for my size. I'm a 16 like 90% of the time but occasionally an 18 in skinny jeans or something. I'm 5 foot 5 and 14.5 stone! Apparently I need to lose 5 - 6 stone to be in the 'healthy' range :(

5ft8, 195lbs (think that's like 14st) and size 16, sometimes 18, sometimes 14.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->