Biting

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
Hmmm....so Charlotte bit me twice yesterday and Tom's also had a little nip at me.

What's the best way to handle this to get them to stop?

biting.. best thing to do is firmly tell them no! well thts wot i do! callum has recently started again, since a lil boy in his nursery does it!! grr!!! hes actually made chloe bleed before!

wen he does it i put him in cot on time out!!! chloe was never really one for this, is mainly callum!

I had this problem with Leigha...she went for time outs when she did it, but that didnt ever seem to help and she grew out of it quite quickly. Tom is now starting to do it and he gets the same time out treatment...but a week ago he bit leigha and she bit him back and he hasnt done it to her since..altho he seems to still like biting me...
I was going to post a question about biting too, so you saved me a job, thanks :) Time outs just not working!

Hi

Can I ask how old your kids were when they were biting and you were using time outs? I think Charlotte is too young to get that really.

Tom is 10 months...he is a bit young for time outs, but putting him in his cot for 2 or 3 minutes works coz he stresses then chills out. Leigha was about that age too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->