black cab or mini cab in london?a

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
apparently a black cab is my best bet as minicabs will fiddle me out of money?

Anyone who lives in London got any idea?

We are only going from Liverpool street to euston...how much is a black cab likely to be?

Xx

Not sure about price but your normaly safer with black cabs because they are liscenced where as mini cabs have more potential to be unliscenced

what smokey says about minicabs is true, to an extent, but if you are phoning and booking one, you would be pretty much guaranteed to be safe. many unlicensed minicabs (private hire cars up here) operate by preying on drunks etc late on who will get in just to get home

would you not be able to just get the tube?

I've booked it already,just at work today they were saying they will prob try to charge me more than quoted.

I would get the tube,but it scares me...lol...and next Sunday it seems there are a lot of works going on?

well after moonwalk we just got into the closest mini cab lol and we didnt get that ripped off and he even carried me to the station!

x

erm black cabs you can get from any where...where if you use a licenced mini cab firm and pre book to pick you up you should have no problems...just make sure you agree a price before hand with the control room.

th eonly mini cabs i would advise against is the ones you get of the side of the street...as you have no idea if they licenced or not!

there always works going on in London...esp with the olympics coming!

I've got an email confirmation of the price,so I should be ok then?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->