Black Friday deals - UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
I know asda had loads of huge savings last year, like a 32' tv for £99. They are already advertising that it starts this year at 8am but is not releasing details until Thursday (although being reported these items: Goods on sale at its Chelmer Village Square storr will include a Polaroid 32" TV for £99, Little Tykes Kitchen for £38, Harlem 20" BMX bike for £36, Black and Decker drill for £39 and a Russell Hobbs microwave for £29.)

Marks and spencer and having 20% off.

B&M are having 10% off everything in store from 5pm until closing.

Is anyone else aware of any offers for Black Friday?

I have read on playpennies that Mamas and Papas will have upto 50% off everything

I know Currys and Tescos are both participating this year but have not released details yet.

Last year John Lewis had amazing deals online, I got Emily the GHD winter wonderland set of hair straighteners and the matching hairdryer for £99 instead of £199 (after speaking to my hairdresser he said that they would have made a loss on that as he buys them in for more than £99 per set)!

I so want to go to asda but I work at 8 and its instore only :brat:
Do many of them do it online too?

i know last year there was a 'cyber monday' idk if they have it this year but its online discounts only x

https://ashleighmoneysaver.co.uk/black-friday-2014-weve-heard-far/

Did anyone actually go to Asda last year?? The press reported chaotic scenes and I am just deciding if it's worth it, will there be a queue and fights?? Lol

I did not go to Asda and have no intention of going this year, the Next sale is bad enough!

It was my local Asda where the fights were and three people were arrested for scrapping over a TV, all arrested and none of them got one lol :dohh:

I'm going to lakeside Friday (conincidently) so wondering what it'll be like!

Amazon black Friday week could cost us a small fortune...hubby has already got a Disney DVD box set ( inc cars, cars 2, monsters university, monsters inc, the incredibles, finding memo, brave, up, and some sort animations) for £43, a peterpan pop up book half price for £7.50, a Melissa and Doug saucepans and utensils set half price also £7.50 and he's also bought some secret stuff!

wish i had the money this week desperate for a new tv!
gonna keep some money back for this next year as seems more stores are cottoning onto it!

both this year & last year black friday has fallen on the week only i get paid, not when we both are paid -_- so gutting

I know Halfords are doing it but I don't know what's included and it's stressing me out :brat:

If the Batman bike goes in and I miss it, there'll be hell to pay!!

does anyone know for amazon deals how long you have to pay once it's in your basket, just curious really lol!

I bought a TV on Amazon, turned out to be totally crap and returned it so easy-so for anyone unsure, returns aren't difficult!

I'm stressing out that I don't know what time Halfors are starting their black friday deals!!!... will they be staggered throughout the day, start at midnight, 8am,9am??
I start work at 8 and I Really want to get a bargain bike.

I dont suppose anyone knows? Or is it a mystery?

I'm stressing out that I don't know what time Halfors are starting their black friday deals!!!... will they be staggered throughout the day, start at midnight, 8am,9am??
I start work at 8 and I Really want to get a bargain bike.

I dont suppose anyone knows? Or is it a mystery?

I'm after a bike too, not sure if it's just the bikes mentioned in this
article
https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/black-friday-cyber-monday-best-4693044
or if others will be included.
Hmm, they already have 10% off the girls bike I'm after so I can't see it getting reduced further.

I drove past our local Asda at about 8.30 this morning. There was a massive (about 200yard) queue of people waiting to get in. I've retired to Costa's to decide whether or not to brave the shops - I only want some tissue paper to wrap our 1st Dec things in so might not bother!

Some people are pathetic with this Black Friday, fighting just to get the items. It's a sale ffs, most the time they higher the price before slashing it anyway lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"