Blackheads ...

xSamanthax

DD1, DS1 and 1 Angel
Reaction score
OK Ellie is 6 and she has lots of blackheads on her face, expecially on her nose and chin, obviously i can't get them as they would hurt her too much but i can't understand why she has them :shrug: I have blocked pores and was wondering if maybe she has got that off me and has blocked pores too but i just don't know... anyone have any ideas? and how can i get rid of them???

get at them with a blackhead remover tool

https://www.google.co.uk/products?hl=en&xhr=t&q=blackhead+remover&cp=10&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=79tWTfLtMoe3hQei_6n8DA&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CCoQrQQwAA

They dont hurt, just apply gentle pressure. xx

Thanks for the reply hun, i've ordered one hope it works! *fingers crossed* :D

steam if she holds her head over a bowl of steam with a towel over her head or a facial suna that will help loads

also what is she washing her face woth and is she using cream that could be to thick as that could causae a problem i know shes only young but how about making home made face scrub together and then she could use that x

steam if she holds her head over a bowl of steam with a towel over her head or a facial suna that will help loads

also what is she washing her face woth and is she using cream that could be to thick as that could causae a problem i know shes only young but how about making home made face scrub together and then she could use that x

She just uses soap and water to wash her face, i've started using a Simple face mask (This one here) and it seems to make her face look better. I only use it once a week though.

It could be the soap that's a problem I'd swap to a simple face wash and a exfoliate scrub every few days to help clear the pours I'm a great brli er it's never to early to learn to look after your skin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->