Bladder Pain and Pressure

NotShowing

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 31 weeks. I am having pressure on my bladder and feel that I constantly need to pee. When I do not much comes out. In addition to that I find that I am wetting the bed at night. Doctor said I had another UTI. I've been getting those my whole pregnancy. The problem is that the antibiotics aren't working and I still feel the pressure. At least I think the pressure is coming from my bladder. I have a doctor's appointment next week and will address it then. I don't understand why when I try to go, nothing comes out, but then I leak when I'm in bed sleeping. Anyone else?

When you go to the toilet, have you tried leaning right forwards and leaning right back whilst trying to go. Sometimes you need to shift positions quite a bit too empty your bladder. Some women find rocking back and forth helps.

I'm experiencing this too, I've got to wear a pad all the time now and it's so annoying and yucky feeling. I don't have a UTI but I do have 2 babies head down on my bladder.

I get this, its bloody awful! I ended up with bleeding from the bladder! I find the best way to treat this is to drink as much water as possible, it weakens the ammonia in the urine and helps you to get rid of the infection ! Sending you hugs xxxx

When you go to the toilet, have you tried leaning right forwards and leaning right back whilst trying to go. Sometimes you need to shift positions quite a bit too empty your bladder. Some women find rocking back and forth helps.

Try this! This definitely helps me.

One of my twins is so low right now that his head feels like a cork that blocks my bladder when I have to go, so almost nothing comes out. I have to move around to find the best position that jostles him away from the bladder enough to give me some relief!

I hear you! I haven't had a UTI but I get the constant bladder pressure. I haven't had any night accidents, but then I am a super light sleeper. I go to the toilet around every hour through the night. Not overly worried as it was the same with DD, just one of those awful 3rd tri symptoms :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->