Bladder still feels full after just going

READYSTEADYGO

Reaction score
Afternoon
I have been having a lot of symptoms and AF is due this weekend.
Anyway i have been weeing alot for the last week but just today my bladder still feels VERY full after i have just been, like i havent weed for ages and have been holding it for hours. Anyone had this? It doesnt hurt when i go and no discharge so its not an infection so thought it may be a symptom of ttc?

I'm suffering with this, although I am only 2 dpo. Keep needing the loo (although I am drinking lots of water) but after I go I still feel like I need the loo. I almost feel like i'm getting a water infection, but I know i'm not as there's no pain when I wee. TMI sorry!

I feel really bloated too, like even leaning forward when sitting down is putting too much pressure on my tummy. I can't get comfortable! Not sure if i'm imagining this one though?

hi Louppey
I have been really bloated the same as you. My OH Said i looked pregnant - like a good few months at the weekend.

When i was pregnant with my son i 'new' i was pregnant within a few days. I was feeling the same but have had BFN so far but AF is due antime between sat-mon so maybe i tested to early?

I'm probably not the best one to ask on that front, this is only my first cycle of trying. But possibly, thinking about it, the first response test I have is not very accurate if you test too early, the accuracy gets better as the time goes on. Prob best to hold out and test again over the weekend? It's hard to wait to test! I'd love to test now, but know it'll be a BFN LOL!

Sounds like you're about as bloated as me. I thought maybe I just ate too much :blush: but maybe not, I've felt bloated for the past couple of days. Can't get comfy in my chair at work and have to lay down on the couch at home. I like to sleep with my legs tucked up, but that's been impossible. I just feel too "constricted"... I don't know. I can't help but think that because this is my first time i'm just all to aware of my body if you know what I mean?

I'll be keeping my FX for you ReadySteadyGo!!! :dust:

i know what you mean about being aware of your body- its driving me nuts looking and feeling and then googling EVERYTHINg lol

Never had this before as when i caught with my son we decided to try for a baby on the tuesday and i was pregnant by the thursday lol and only did it once :blush:

Good luck to you 2

i had that when i was about 7 weeks pregnant with oliver, the toilet was my best friend!

It was really bad though at the end, his head flattened my bladder and everytime i begun to walk despite weeing just before we leave (like 5 mins before!) i felt like i was gonna wet myself, so tena lady became my best friend and i did ahve a few little drizzly accidents... THE JOYS.

i know what you mean about being aware of your body- its driving me nuts looking and feeling and then googling EVERYTHINg lol

Never had this before as when i caught with my son we decided to try for a baby on the tuesday and i was pregnant by the thursday lol and only did it once :blush:

Good luck to you 2

Blimey - that was really quick and really lucky with your son! How long have you been TTC for this one?

Google is normally my friend, but he's my enemy now LOL. I google everything and I think that's why i've convinced myself I am pregnant. Not good. I need something to take my mind off it!!!

CandyApple - that sounds awful with the Tena Lady. The joys of pregnancy that no one tells you LOL! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->