Blahh I just want it to be over

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
So all of my stuff is still in mine and Adam's old apartment where he is still living. He owes me $115 dollars STILL. I'm so fed up. I just don't want to deal with him any more. He's such an idiot, he wants me out of his life yet he won't just f**k off and do something to get me out of there. He won't pack up my stuff, he won't send me bill money. I'm so F***ing fed up with him! I'm ready to just cut him out of my life and never see or talk to him again, but he makes it impossible. He's just trying to make my life miserable.

He doesn't want my kid, he doesn't want me...isn't that enough? Isn't it time to just give up and do something to help someone else but himself? He already doesn't have any responsibility of a child, he already put himself back into the dating scene and isn't tied down...why can't he just cut the ties completely instead of this torturous, drawn out drama game?? :cry::cry:

Maybe he's not ready to give you up yet..by the sounds of it hes holding on by not giving you your things back. Hes a man, they say things they don't mean they can't express there true feelings most of the time.

Maybe you could either sit down with and talk things over, see what he's thinking or go around and pack your own things and forget the money he owes you.

xx

:hug:

What a passive-agressive little d**k....

Get your mom on his back babe! He wo't know what hit him! xxx

He's 8 hours away, I can't get anything done myself. He said when I left he would do it and put it into storage. Now my parents are driving out a month later to pack it up themselves because he won't do anything

*HUGS* Am sorry he's being a twat to you, you deserve so much better an the sooner its over the sooner you can move on with you life xxx

Massive hugs Rae. :hugs:

Its such a hard situation to be going through anyway without men being twats to us.

I have no advice to give you other than what Amy said about getting your Mom onto him to make him relent. I think i've seen in a few posts of yours about you seeking help from a lawyer and going down the official route re matinence. Be sure to mention the money he owes you already when you do that if he hasn't coughed up by then xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->