Blame Game

SweetJennie

Missing my Angel
Reaction score
So I'm not sure if this post belongs here or where but I'm so fustrated and upset I want to scream!

We had been trying to get pregnant for quite some time before we got our BFP which we lost in a MC. I had lost a bit of weight before we had found out we were pregnant. Now my parents won't stop saying that the reason we weren't getting pregnant before was me and that if I had lost the weight before I would have been pregnant sooner. I have PCOS but since going on Metformin have ovulated every month for the last year. I'm still actively trying to lose weight but they won't stop going on that I will be pregnant again in no time because I'm continuing to lose. It drives me crazy because we have multiple factors against us! The docs said with my OHs sperm results the chances of getting pregnant are unlikely (that being said I am I'm no way 'blaming' him for our fertility problems) but it isn't my fault!!!!!! I wish they would leave me alone! I have so much guilt surrounding the miscarriage I dont need them piling it on thicker that only if I had of weighed less the pregnancy may have stuck or we would have been pregnant ages ago and that I'll be pregnant again soon because I'm still losing weight. I'm losing weight because I'm so heartbroken I can't even bring myself to eat much most days!!!!!!!! Argh!!!!

I've even told them how much it bothers me when they say those things but they say they are just trying to keep my motivated. Trust me, my whole life surrounds the miscarriage and our infertility. I do not need any more motivation.

Anyway. Rant over. I'm just over emotional these days and easily upset. :(

Wow, your parents need to be taught how to be sensitive. For goodness sakes! I am SO sorry you are being treated like that. Losing weight may help a teeny bit but in no way was that the reason it was taking so long. They obviously have no idea what they are talking about so please try to not let it get to you. If they insist on saying things like that then ask them to no longer talk about conception issues with you. Hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->