blankets, muslins, shoes, weaning books, toys, cotbed duvet covers & +more

can i have the finger foods recipie book..and what did you think of the 100 finger food one? we are BLW by the way..

yes of course... i loved both those books, the 100 finger food one expecially has lots of reciepes that are suitable for the whole family! we still use lots of them lol (the homemade fish fingers are AWESOME!)

Hello again

Seen you've been active on the forums.. are the muslins still available please?

Thanks!

sorry girls! ive been working 65 hours this week so its been a bit crazy, have just been popping on from my phone but cant reply on there! this is the first chance ive had, and ive replied to all PMs and am working my way thru the threads now lol xx

Can I have the baby signs and the organic purée book please? X

D u still have the elephant duvet cover if so can I have it plz x

did you sell my finger books yet?? hope not...as I was waiting for a reply..anyway let me know what to pay and the paypal and I will send asap!

did you sell my finger books yet?? hope not...as I was waiting for a reply..anyway let me know what to pay and the paypal and I will send asap!

both finger food books are still here waiting for u!

paypal is [email protected]

can you pm me with details of what you bought, plus your address once paid?
thanks hun!

Hi hun - is the peppa pig cotbed duvet and pillow case £5 Posted? If not, how much will postage be?

yeah, £5 posted x

Excellent - can I have the duvet and pillow case set then hun. If you pm me your paypal details, I'll forward the money to you straight away :flower: xx

Paypal in Post above! Can u pm me too when paid? Ta x

Hi hun - I've just paid for the Peppa Pig Bedding Set. Sorry I havn't paid sooner but I've been away over the weekend and I only just noticed your reply. I have attached a note with the paypal payment with my postal addres but I'll also pm you my details aswell - thanks :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->