• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bleach test

mogsanddogs

Reaction score
i have seen a few posts about a bleach test for diagnosis of pregnancy and wondered if anyone had tried it and if results are any way reliable ,just for fun really also the dandilion and pine test as well

Since i had never heard of any of this i googled it and found this link https://www.buzzle.com/articles/homemade-pregnancy-test.html Ive had a read and its very interesting but vie never heard of this before. Maybe someone else will get back to you :)

I remember a post about this in first trimester when I was there and the lady actually got her OH to pee in the bleach. Sad to say, the bleach test doesn't work. Considering you can buy a pregnancy test for $1 or less, it hardly seems worth the bother, but it would be amusing to try the others.

wow interesting, I have heard of the Dettol test and tried it the last time I was pregnant lol. I will now add the bleach test to the list ;) Will be fun and might be enlightening :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->